Where does everyone get their 8 x10s from?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!

Where does everyone get their 8 x10s from?

Post by Guest »

Hi there, I mainly send 8 x 10s to celebs, as they are easily framed.

Currently I am buying them from moviemarket.co.uk, they deliver quickly and the photos are super. However, I'd love to know how other collectors get theirs, either by printing their own off, or using a cheaper website! Moviemarket can sometimes be a bit limited in its choice, especially for older or less known celebs.

It would be great if this would become a sticky so every new collector could find out a variety of places to obtain photos from.

Thanks very much
Chris
James

Post by James »

Hi Chris,

Firstly, why dont you sign up? It is free and it is a really nice place here.

I would personally use moviemarket, but most celebrities have their own photos that they supply. I know that they do in the UK.

Hope this helps,
James {up}

Post by Guest »

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, I am a very busy person and I am a member of so many websites, I loose track of the thousands of usernames and passwords, so I often don't sign up to forums and things anymore if i can avoid it! I know that sounds really selfish, and I am not trying to insult this good forum, its just I rarely have time to sift through emails to remember my username and password lol.

So far, Ive only sent off my own pictures and had a good success, so I might try a few without and see how it goes.

I've been trying to get Hayden Christensen's (Star Wars) auto through the mail but I hear from this website that he isn't a very good signer, fingers crossed though!

Keep up the good work on this site guys, most other places like this make you pay fees!

Chris
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by TheCollector »

Anonymous wrote:Keep up the good work on this site guys, most other places like this make you pay fees!
Another reason you might like to join us :mrgreen:

Ian :wink:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:24 am.