Mat or Glossy photos for autographs?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
SilverTiger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mat or Glossy photos for autographs?

Post by SilverTiger »

Hi! As the title reveals I would like to know what you prefer to get an autograph on - mat or glossy photos. Please tell me why your decided for one of the phototypes. Thanks a lot!
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Mat or Glossy photos for autographs?

Post by jewels1 »

I prefer the mate, why the shiny you can have conservation problems
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Matte. Glossies retain your fingerprints.
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
SilverTiger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SilverTiger »

Thank for your answeres :) What for conservation problems do you mean?
jewels1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jewels1 »

I wanted to say that after a while, even framed the autograph can begin to peel what has already happened to me, so I decided to switch to mate and I never had any problems and also can have inches in his brilliant photo

I hope I have helped <3
I give private addresses/ home address and private emails with something in return {up}