Help: International Reply Coupons, not in Sweden

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
TheSwede

Help: International Reply Coupons, not in Sweden

Post by TheSwede »

Hi,

My name is John and i'm swedish... :wink:

I noticed this " If you do not live in United States, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase american stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it."

The Swedish postservice stopped using International Reply Coupons back in 2000 because no one used them...

My question: Can i send money in the envelope instead if i want a autograph?

Best regards, John
barmy_army008

Post by barmy_army008 »

Its probably best not to send money, incase it gets lost. Also, it would have to be $, which would mean you'd need to go through the hassle of a currency exchange. Then again, i've never actually tried sending money myself - does anyone know if it works.

If you or someone you know is going on holiday to the USA, you could ask them to pick up some stamps for you. Or someone or here may be willing to trade stamps.
TheSwede

Post by TheSwede »

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I think i will try sending cash because that is the only alternative i have.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Help: International Reply Coupons, not in Sweden

Post by admin »

You can buy us stamps here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071V ... 1a3532aa62

Fanmail 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:45 pm.