could you help me please?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
sharie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

could you help me please?

Post by sharie »

hi, could you help me please,
I come from a small village in Indonesia, Asia, I want to send a letter to get autograph from actor, but there are so many things which is make me confuse, can u please explain to me?
here things I wanna ask

1. It's so difficult to me to afford a UK stamp, is it rude if I send them the money to post my letter back?
2. If I want a sign, I send them their photo? not the actors who give their photo to me?

please help me
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: could you help me please?

Post by Annataz »

sharie wrote:hi, could you help me please,
I come from a small village in Indonesia, Asia, I want to send a letter to get autograph from actor, but there are so many things which is make me confuse, can u please explain to me?
here things I wanna ask

1. It's so difficult to me to afford a UK stamp, is it rude if I send them the money to post my letter back?
2. If I want a sign, I send them their photo? not the actors who give their photo to me?

please help me
I'm from Chile so there's no way to get UK stamps here, so now I always buy a IRC (International Reply Coupon) in my local postal office. Indonesia seems to be a UPU member http://www.upu.int/nc/en/the-upu/member ... =indonesia so I think you could try with that.

You will have more possibilities for a reply if you send your own photo. Some celebrities have their own pictures but that's very specific so I'm always sending my own photos.