rappers- SFM??

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.

Moderator: admin

Kellys fan

rappers- SFM??

Post by Kellys fan »

I am new here...so I just have a quick question. Is there any rappers that use studio fan mail? Thanks for any help!!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

No :(

The list is at the top of the forum

Fanmail 8)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: rappers- SFM??

Post by dancingirl1 »

no not really....SFM is an older thing. so these new people who just came into the rap game don't really know about SFM. If you notice, it's an older thing for people probably 30 + who act mainly..... it just may be easier to buy a PP on ebay of your favorite rappers. hope you will be able to find whoever you want. good luck.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters