2 Selena Gomez successes SFM

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
ginagenial
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

2 Selena Gomez successes SFM

Post by ginagenial »

Last edited by ginagenial on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
favourite: sebastian vettel, jude law, anne hathaway, clint eastwood, Catherine Zeta-Jones

most wanted: Jack White, Penelope Cruz, Julian Casablancas
jclynch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: 2 Selena Gomez successes SFM

Post by jclynch »

Just wonderring but do you send the printed pictures on normal paper, or printed pictured on glossy(real picture) paper?( I also want to know if you just get those pictures straigh from the internet)
I was also wondering, did you put a SASE or did she just send it using her own envelope and stamp???

Sorry for all the questions

Reply soon :D
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Soo beautiful!
Congrats!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ginagenial
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ginagenial »

jclynch wrote:Just wonderring but do you send the printed pictures on normal paper, or printed pictured on glossy(real picture) paper?( I also want to know if you just get those pictures straigh from the internet)
I was also wondering, did you put a SASE or did she just send it using her own envelope and stamp???

Sorry for all the questions

Reply soon :D

hey,
i just aked for an autograph
the address was: SelenaGomez@studiofanmail.com
they used their own envelope, pictures (glossy) and buyed the postage
then they sent a letter to my home address

I hope i could help you :D
favourite: sebastian vettel, jude law, anne hathaway, clint eastwood, Catherine Zeta-Jones

most wanted: Jack White, Penelope Cruz, Julian Casablancas
jclynch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jclynch »

Sweet Thanks:)
Signatures: Sandy Alomar (baseball), Michael Jordan(baseball), Mike Hargrove(baseball), Chris Perez (baseball), Matt Laporta (baseball), Vinnie Pestano, Michael Brantley, and Tony Sipp signed baseball. Mark Richt, Jim Davis x2, Rick Barnes, Jim Calhoun, Ernie Els, Ed Hochuli, John Calipari AP, Coach K, Mike Eruzione, Tony Dungy, Josh Groban PP, Selena Gomez PP, Mark Salling, 3 Fuzzy zoeller signed golfballs, 2 Chi Chi Rodriguez signed golf balls,Frank Thomas signed baseball bat (used), many chichi sigs on cards pics balls etc. 2010 indians spring training hat signed by: Mitch Talbot, Justin Masterson, Kerry Wood, Jhonny Peralta, and Manny Acta. Many More too!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Congrats {up} Great. :D
tonyz63
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tonyz63 »

FYI:

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<selenagomez@studiofanmail.com>:
550: No Address here"

--- Below this line is a copy of the message."

Anthony