Chad Michael Murray CM Success! AUTHENTIC! CONFIRMED!!

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.

Moderator: admin

RYAN J.

Chad Michael Murray CM Success! AUTHENTIC! CONFIRMED!!

Post by RYAN J. »

Okay, got a strange one here. :? I sent an email request to the Celebrity Merchandise website on June 4th 2010 requesting pre-printed photos of Elijah Wood – Ella Travolta – Ashton Kutcher & Chad Michael Murray. Today (July 1st 2010) I get them all in the mail, but the one that stood out the most from these was the Chad Michael Murray one. All the others you could definitely tell were pre-prints, but I’m almost thinking that the Chad Michael Murray one is actually hand-signed!! :shock:

The reason being, when I turn it toward a light source the signature throws off a different reflection from the rest of the photo just like a real hand signed photo would do. I don’t think it’s auto-penned either as there’s no dots at the beginning and end from where the pen would come down. And it’s done with a bold style sharpie too, another thing I’ve not seen with Celebrity Merchandise photos. :?

Has anyone else gotten one of these CMM’s from Celebrity Merchandise? If so, I’d love to see scans to compare signature placement and autograph size. :D When I requested mine it said on the CM site that this photo was ‘new’ to their selection. Is it possible he actually signed a limited number of these to be handed out?

Opinions and comments are appreciated! :D

Chad Michael Murray 5x7 CM Photo:

Sent: June 4th 2010
Replied: July 1st 2010
Days Taken: 29

Return Address:

Mail Mann
4570 Van Nuys Blvd. #306
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
USA

RYAN J. 8)
Last edited by RYAN J. on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RYAN J.

Re: Chad Michael Murray CM Success! Possibly Authentic?????

Post by RYAN J. »

Here's even more proof I'm thinking it's real. This is the link to the CMM photo on Celebrity Merch. As you can see signature placement and size are very different.

http://www.celebritymerch.com/Merchant2 ... gory_Code=

Plus it's not listed with all the other 'FREE photos' section.

RYAN J. 8)
sabrinaalexandra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by sabrinaalexandra »

Yeah, I agree that definitely looks real. CM usually has really obvious reprints but that looks a lot different... who knows though! How long ago did you place that order? I placed one about a week and a half ago and I'm waiting for it. :)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I sent my request on June 4th. Let me know when you get yours! I'd like to see if it's different as well! I might contact CM and ask if they are doing a limited number of these.

RYAN J. 8)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Ryco11757 »

I do think it odd for them to be sending out free "Authentic" autographs. i cant really tell maybe look him his in-person autograph? either way Congrats on your success!! {up}
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Yeah, I'll see if I can find some IP examples. I just find it strange that this photo isn't listed with all the other free ones though. :? I'm sending CM an email right now inquiring about this. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
TazzLovato
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by TazzLovato »

http://img576.imageshack.us/i/chadmichaelmurray.jpg/

Heres mine, its different to this & I thought it was authentic too:)
Favourite autographs: Demi Lovato. Taylor Swift. One Direction. Bella Thorne & Zendaya Coleman. Selena Gomez. The Wanted. Nick Jonas. Peter Andre.
Most Wanted: Miley Cyrus. Kelly Clarkson. Hilary Duff.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks for the example!! Here's one I found that a girl got TTM. It looks pretty close to mine, just a shortened version. :D I'm serisously leaning towards authentic on the one I got. {up}

http://angiesautographs.blogspot.com/20 ... ction.html

RYAN J. 8)
SelenaandDemiFan
Interests:

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

Wow, i never even looked at mine that close. :O
lol, for some reason they sent me every single photo available. :/
But anyhow, mine is different too! In a totally different spot, and the signature is a little bit smaller.
Can't post any scans, my camera is dead at the moment. Lol. ;)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Good to hear!! I've still not heard anything back from CM in regards to these being real, but I'm gonna go head and say YES! these are authentic as there definately not auto-penned. {up}

RYAN J. 8)