matt smith via venue lost photo

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
baggiebubs1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

matt smith via venue lost photo

Post by baggiebubs1981 »

hi there

I was woundering if they had photo from matt smith by mistake ! I have sent it to him at theatre he did about 2 years old this what shoud look like but now with matt smith.

the photo has my name and address on the back

baggiebubs1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: matt smith via venue lost photo

Post by baggiebubs1981 »

:neutral: :cry: still no sign of it hope it`s not missing
Hartster
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hartster »

Did you ask the venue organizer if it would be OK to send a photo for him?
Space enthusiast w/a Sharpie! Ex-journalist. Published in British Interplanetary Society's Spaceflight and National Geographic Traveler magazines; also NASA's Scientist-Astronauts, Freedom 7: The Historic Flight of Alan B. Shepard books and contributor to The Star Trek Encyclopedia: A Reference Guide to the Future and the A Matter of Time: The Unauthorized Back to the Future Lexicon among others. Follow me at @HBSastrowardoyo, check out my astronaut and other space travelers autograph collection at https://www.flickr.com/photos/45855752@ ... 973452526/
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Morphindel »

Its been 2 years, chances are it's gone. You shouldnt send off anything valuable or pre-signed unless you're 100% sure you'll get a response
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
baggiebubs1981
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baggiebubs1981 »

yes I did sent to him and pass it. but said its what matt smith does to fanmail in the end. I`m guessing matt thought it was normal photo of him without looking put in the bin.
dave89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dave89 »

One valuable piece of advice, never send anything you'd be upset about not getting back, there is not always a guarantee it will come back and lets not forget that the celebrity or person of interest doesn't owe you a response, those of them that do we are grateful for but it's not always their fault if things don't get returned, you've got to remember it will change hands through receptionists, managers, pr's before it even gets to the person you want to sign it.
Favorite Successes: Lemmy & Mickky Dee IP - Krist Novoselic & Chad Channing TTM - Tim Burton TTM

https://www.facebook.com/Daysautographs/
Beagle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beagle »

It's really unfortunate that the photo is gone, especially since John Hurt passed away earlier this year.

You can try to get Tom Baker and David Tennant again. Tom Baker's website lets you purchase an autograph and has an option where you can send your own item for him to sign. Tennant is hit and miss and might take a couple of tries. He'll probably be more difficult to get now thanks to Jessica Jones and the upcoming Ducktales.

As far as I know, none of the other Doctors sign TTM anymore. Peter Capaldi sends out pre-prints and no one else responds to fanmail. The only way to get them is through conventions, except for Christopher Eccleston who is impossible to get since he doesn't want anything to do with the franchise anymore.
Most wanted: Maggie Smith, Sylvester McCoy, Christopher Eccleston, Peter Capaldi