The Secret Life of Bees failure

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Secret Life of Bees failure

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Hmm..I think that there's someone who opens the envelopes before they hand it over to the celebrity. Like one time, I e-mailed a production company and asked them if they passed fan mail, they told me that they read and open the envelopes before giving to the celebrity for their safety. I think it was someone who did that to yours.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

reaper07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by reaper07 »

Wow, this is pretty mean!! But it's true. It makes you wonder if the others are really 'real'.

I once send a wrong picture (next to 'real' ones of the person) and she was pretty cool about it.
Image ImageImageImageImage
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Sorry for your failure :S
BlueSky
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BlueSky »

Sorry about your failure, the fact that they ripped your photo was really rude :( and i share the same thought as BABii_ANG3L
someone probably read your letter and well...was having a bad day or something, really unnecessary that they did that

Latest Requests: Michael C. Hall and Mischa Barton
Latest Success: Graveyard BBQ and Amanda Seyfried
Latest IP Success: Opeth and Jason Mraz
Most Wanted: All Time Low,Coldplay and Gaspard Ulliel
Favorite Success: Kristen Stewart,Jason Mraz and Hannah Murray
AMCP
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AMCP »

BABii_ANG3L wrote:Hmm..I think that there's someone who opens the envelopes before they hand it over to the celebrity. Like one time, I e-mailed a production company and asked them if they passed fan mail, they told me that they read and open the envelopes before giving to the celebrity for their safety. I think it was someone who did that to yours.
I would think that happens normally as well, I doubt that any celebrity gets their mail with out someone checking it first. Unless your sending it to their home address of course.

Though I think that person who took a look at your letter/photo was in a rotten mood that day. Still wrong of them to do that. Oh well, hopefully you'll get another shot at sending a letter to the celebrities you sent it to originally.
crazyaddict52

Post by crazyaddict52 »

My first thought was that Queen Latifah wrote that because I've heard from so many people that she's not very fan-friendly, but I agree that someone must've opened it first. I'll just print another picture and send it off to them individually I guess.

~Crazy
Thanks for the avatar Hangman!! ^^

Nightvamp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nightvamp »

That's indeed very rude! I've sent to this adress to queen latifah, but i still didn't hear anything back. No RTS, and no succes yet
Recent:Backstreet boys, Adrien Brody, Bon Jovi, Nikki Blonsky
ciaomanhattan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ciaomanhattan »

dansautos wrote:
Skye wrote:
(Speaking of which, I once got back my photo I sent to a movie set with Lara Flynn Boyle with an obviously forged signature along with some really thoughtless remarks written on it. Someone wrote "It tastes just as good on the way up," an obvious remark on her rumored eating disorder. I guess it just goes to show that, like the rest of the world, film production offices aren't always staffed by the nicest or most decent people.)
that's super mean. is there any way you can report that?
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

ciaomanhattan wrote:that's super mean. is there any way you can report that?
There's nothing to report. It's unsolicited mail and they can do whatever they choose to do with it.
I'm also a portrait artist!
Check out my work at:
http://facebook.com/ClintHedges/
yumcottoncandy18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yumcottoncandy18 »

That is so mean!! I once wrote to Aly & Aj at a venue they were performing at last summer and I got my letter and pictures sent back to me stamped "DO NOT BEND" and "FRAGILE" all over all of them along with my SASE. :?

I also sent a request to India Arie.. I'm a HUGE HUGE fan of hers and I'm still writing to her. I wrote to her at a concert and I got my SASE returned with a picture of me that I had originally sent her. That's all I got back. :cry:

Those are the only two bad success though... and I highly doubt the celebrity does that themselves. Their fan club or someone else reads them first and they pass them along. Once I wrote to Mindy Smith... and her manager replied to me saying that she will pass it along and makes sure she gets it. So idk... I guess you should expect something like that... you never know. :(
Very first success: Faith Hill

Favorite success: Faith Hill and Skye Sweetnam

Most recent success: Galen Gering - (Luis from "Passions")

Most wanted: Miranda Lambert and Mandy Moore

Waiting on: Paris Hilton, Rachel Bilson, Dick Van Dyke, Tyra Banks, Molly Sims, James Bond, Brooke White, Erika Jo, Emma Mae Jacob, Star De Azlan, Floyd Mayweather, Megan Mullally, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, John Cena, and Taylor Swift.