Sarah Jessica Parker Authentic Success!!!!!! :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
loveryan

Sarah Jessica Parker Authentic Success!!!!!! :)

Post by loveryan »

Hi!!
We are very happy and excited `cause today we got the autograph from one of our most wanted, Sarah Jessica Parker.
We tried with her via her agency, but she didn´t answer us.
So we decided to try with her via an animated movie the last summer.
We talked with a guy named Greg who worked in the production and we asked him if we could send a letter to SJP and he said yes.
So we sent her a letter + a pic + SAE.
Today, Greg sent us another different pic signed and personalized (we are sure it´s authentic) and Sarah didn´t use our SAE.
We are so happy `cause we thought we would get a secretarial, but not, it´s authentic ;)

Sent: 07.30.11
Received: 01.09.12

Via: Escape from Planet Earth (no longer valid)

vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Authentic Success!!!!!! :)

Post by vivalakayla »

She just personalized it? She didn't sign it? How do you know it's real then?
september
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by september »

vivalakayla wrote:She just personalized it? She didn't sign it? How do you know it's real then?
I agree.. :neutral: I was wondering the same thing.. :roll: :roll:
twiguy666
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twiguy666 »

vivalakayla wrote:She just personalized it? She didn't sign it? How do you know it's real then?

it isn't real that is why. terrible secretarial, it isn't even signed. and the handwriting is nothing like SJP's.

love how people claim they have authentics from celebs who are impossible to get TTM and they are nothing but fakes.
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

The lack of a signature had me wondering as well.
rdf8585
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rdf8585 »

Yeah, no way this can be seen as any kind of success.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Ok, dont worry, if you dont believe it, it´s not matter, we know it´s authentic, like this examples:
http://api.ning.com/files/GAmh03NnPx3Yf ... 3e9d02.jpg
http://www.autograph-gallery.co.uk/acatalog/P38.jpg

We dont want a discusion so, please, we want peace at this forum. We respect all the success so, we expect the same for us.
Maybe Sarah forgot signed the pic, but it´s authentic for us ;)
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

loveryan wrote:Ok, dont worry, if you dont believe it, it´s not matter, we know it´s authentic, like this examples:
http://api.ning.com/files/GAmh03NnPx3Yf ... 3e9d02.jpg
http://www.autograph-gallery.co.uk/acatalog/P38.jpg

We dont want a discusion so, please, we want peace at this forum. We respect all the success so, we expect the same for us.
Maybe Sarah forgot signed the pic, but it´s authentic for us ;)
Those pictures you posted aren't those secs? Her real signature is much messier than that. However if you think its real.. Congrats
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

She didnt sign it....however its authentic? LOLZ!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

If the user(s) is glad with the success, be supportive instead of negative. They're happy so that's all that matters. Congrats! :D
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner