Robin Williams Success-ish

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
ILuvAnneFrank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Robin Williams Success-ish

Post by ILuvAnneFrank »

That's really a shame that Robin has switched over to secretarials after signing for real at the very beginning for only a little while. I'm glad I got an authentic one from him while he was still sending them out.
Breathe deep, seek peace, fly high.

“Don’t worry about the magnitude of the problem, just make today better than yesterday.” - Jeff Schneider
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ILuvAnneFrank wrote: I'm glad I got an authentic one from him while he was still sending them out.
Where is your success at? {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ILuvAnneFrank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ILuvAnneFrank »

It was before I joined the site. :)

“Don’t worry about the magnitude of the problem, just make today better than yesterday.” - Jeff Schneider
coryj98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coryj98 »

I got the dreaded sec and 2009 letter today as well. I sent on March 17. Oh well, what can you do? I'm sure he just got swamped and that's why he switched over.
I'm sorry, but I do not pass around my via venue addresses. I post the successes to show that there is an address available out there that works. Please do not request via venue addresses from me. Thank you!

I am always open to discussion on the authenticity of my successes.

Check out my autograph blog/website at http://cjs-world-the-autographs.blogspot.com/
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ILuvAnneFrank wrote:It was before I joined the site. :)
so...u can still post it. just put "OLD" @ the end of it. I wanna see it..can u post it?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ILuvAnneFrank
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ILuvAnneFrank »

I don't have anything that would allow me to post a picture at the moment, but I could always put a description. Would that be okay?

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ILuvAnneFrank wrote:I don't have anything that would allow me to post a picture at the moment, but I could always put a description. Would that be okay?
not really since I cant see a photo..haha!