WOW! QUEEN LATIFAH- SUCCESS!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WOW! QUEEN LATIFAH- SUCCESS!!

Post by Dallas »

COLLECTING AUTOGRAPHS THROUGH THE MAIL HISTORY FOR ME TODAY :) In my 6 years of collecting, I have never seen this person sign thorugh the mail or via venue and after 5 attempts at writing letters at various addresses and venues I am proud to admit that in my posession I have two signed pictures of the unbelievable QUEEN LATIFAH!!!!! :) Sent to the Joyful Noise set in Atlanta- where I got Keke Palmer at in late January- filming wrapped Saturday so she must've signed them while she was walking out the door. Definitely authentic- have compared with several IP examples on TopPix Autographs and other sites.

Sent: January 14th
LOR, 2 pics, SASE
Recieved: March 28th 2011
2 pics back signed unpersonalized in my SASE

Address:
Joyful Noise Production Office
Atlanta, GA
(NO LONGER VALID AS OF 3/26/11)
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD AND THE BESTEST COLLECTING BUDDY I COULD ASK FOR-- CHRISSY FOR SHARING THIS ADDRESS WITH ME! I HAVE GATHERED TWO AMAZING. SUCCESSES FROM THIS THAT I WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE PICTURED GETTING !

Photos:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I have sent the above picture with every request-- it's my favorite one of her and I'm so happy to have it signed!!! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks everyone :) especially thanks Chrissy!! :)
peter15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WOW! QUEEN LATIFAH- SUCCESS!!

Post by peter15 »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!! She is my favorite actress ever!!!! I'm soooooo jealous right now!!!!! You are soo lucky! :)
Watch Katy Perry's NEW Video For "Part Of Me" HERE: http://vevo.ly/GEUgmK

SICK AND TWISTED AFFAIR - the newest album from MY DARKEST DAYS is now available on iTunes http://fcrps.me/1p8.2rqR

Recent Autographs: Dia Frampton (x2) IP, Andrew Allen IP, Kellie Pickler Purchased, Hot Chelle Rae Purchased, Nick Jonas VV, Kelly Clarkson TTM

Favorite Autographs: Reba, American Idol Season 10 Contestants (signed pictures of me with them), Dia Frampton (signed Set list from her concert), Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

That's amazing, Congrats!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

LOL, Awesome!! She's been on my want list for a while! Cool to see she signs VV! {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:31 am.