DANIEL RADCLIFFE PERSONAZIED SUCCESS WITH NOTE! (AUTHENTIC)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
jmd2225
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DANIEL RADCLIFFE PERSONAZIED SUCCESS WITH NOTE! (AUTHENT

Post by jmd2225 »

Congratulations! It's so great to know that as large a star as Daniel has become he still responds to fanmail and actually reads and comments on letters he gets. I thought he was fantastic in the last movie! I'm sure that'll be a treasured part of your collection. :D Now if only Emma Watson and Rupert Grint would be as good through-the-mail...
VIEW MY ENTIRE AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION AT:
http://www.freewebs.com/leialover229 (note: the site has not been updated for a while due to limited site space)

RECENT SUCCESSES:
April 29 Ian McKellen & TR Knight
April 18 Jim Cummings

FAVORITE SUCCESSES:
Rupert Grint, Liv Tyler, Marton Csokas, Idina Menzel, Michael Therriault, Sherie Rene Scott, Alan Rickman, George Hearn, Ian McKellen, Kate Shindle, Catherine Taber, Jane Lynch, "Legend of the Seeker" (Craig Horner, Bridget Regan, Bruce Spence, Tabrett Bethell, Craig Parker), Corey Burton, James Earl Jones, Stephen Sondheim, Daniel Radcliffe, "Breaking Bad" (Jonathan Banks, Aaron Paul, Bob Odenkirk, RJ Mitte, Betsy Brandt, Anna Gunn), "Luther" (Steven Mackintosh, Indira Varma, Dermot Crowley, Ruth Wilson)
Llewellyne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Llewellyne »

Another incredible success.
Daniel really is becoming a great actor and a great person with fans, showing preciosdas dedications read these letters.

I sent one to the direction of this film on 15 November, I hope to get lucky and not closed and set to receive letters :roll:

Favourite autographs: LIV TYLER¡¡¡¡(Authentic), Scott Cohen, Kimberly Williams, Natalia Tena(x2), Geoffrey Rush, Susan Sarandon, Mcfly, Kelly Clarkson...
Most wanted autographs: Hilary Duff, James Marsters, KELLAN LUTZ, Evangeline Lilly,Harry Potter Cast, Twilight cast, John Stamos, Meryl Streep...
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ricin »

BRILLIANT!!! :D
Congrats. That's a pretty quick success.
I sent mine last week, hope it'll arrive on time. :)
He's so good with fanmails lately.
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

wow! well done {up}

what does the note say?

I also hope to get Daniel VV next year, he certainly seems to care and wants to reply as much as he can now:)
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

mymymy wrote:wow! well done {up}

what does the note say?

I also hope to get Daniel VV next year, he certainly seems to care and wants to reply as much as he can now:)
hi :mrgreen: as said in the OP the note said:

"...Dear Jordan, I Know A few actors who stutter as well and i promise you it has never held them back!" Best Wishes, Dan. XXX."
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

ricin wrote:BRILLIANT!!! :D
Congrats. That's a pretty quick success.
I sent mine last week, hope it'll arrive on time. :)
He's so good with fanmails lately.
thank u so much! :)
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrypotterfan. »

hey i like the photo u got from him. im writing to him in march when he dose his play in ny. im sending him a letter qustioner and two photos.
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

robertpattisonfan wrote:hey i like the photo u got from him.
i sent that photo. {up} so THANK U
swimbabe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by swimbabe »

has anyone got matt cardle and one direction? and what is daniels?? thankyou xx
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertaRight »

Nice!

I have some photos signed in pen, too (from different stars), and it is OK. It is worse when they sign in non-permanent marker... I almost cried when one of my most wanted autographs came all smudged and messy... :cry: but hey, I got it signed 8)
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)