Richard Thomas (The Waltons) Success!!! So Happy! :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
RYAN J.

Richard Thomas (The Waltons) Success!!! So Happy! :)

Post by RYAN J. »

Got a reply from Emmy Award winner Richard Thomas yesterday!! :D He personalized and signed my 4x6 custom index card and signed my 4x9 “12 Angry Men” promo photo!! :D

Was getting worried that I wouldn’t hear back from him since I sent my letter in December 2009 & the Broadway play he was recently starring in (RACE) finished up its performances last week. But I guess he waited till the show was officially over with before answering his Fanmail that he received while there. {up}

So extremely happy to add such a great name to my collection!! This brings my total of Richard Thomas autographs to four as I bought one from a friend a while back and also received a Playbill signed by the entire cast of RACE last December. Actually sent both this request and the Playbill request on the same day. lol. :lol: Thanks Richard!! 8)

SASE:
4x6 Personalized and signed card:
4x9 Signed Promo Photo (Thanks goes to my friend Tracey for getting me the photo!)

Sent: December 16th 2009
Replied: August 26th 2010
Days Taken: 254

Address Used: (No longer Valid)

Richard Thomas
"Race"
C/o Ethel Barrymore Theatre
243 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

RYAN J. 8)
tansternant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Richard Thomas (The Waltons) Success!!! So Happy! :)

Post by tansternant »

Congratulations , Ryan . It had to come sooner or later . :D
Most recent successes :- Jake Gyllenhaal ( VV ) , Paddy Considine ( VV ) , Sam Elliott and Katherine Ross , Sir Roger Moore ( VV )
Recently sent to :-
loads of people , mainly VV
In person successes recently :-
Emma Thompson , Alison Steadman , Larry Lamb , Neil Gaiman , Steven Moffatt , Sir Derek Jacobi , Brenda Blethyn , Bill Wyman , Ray Davies , David Moyes , Denis Law , Willem Dafoe
Favourite TTM Successes :-

Dustin Hoffman , Dean Koontz
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks tansternant!! Only need one more cast member (David Harper) to complete my Main Waltons cast!! :D

RYAN J. 8)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks for the comment! He's an amazing Actor. :D

RYAN J. 8)
ncarrier08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ncarrier08 »

That 4x6 custom index card looks very nice and professional. It looks even better with the autograph! Great success!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thank you so much ncarrier08!! I'm super pleased with how well that turned out, & I agree with you, it does look fantastic signed!! :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:39 pm.