London Wicked Cast Success: Help on deciphering autographs

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Imo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

London Wicked Cast Success: Help on deciphering autographs

Post by Imo »

Hi :)
Today I came home from holiday to find a reply from the Wicked cast of London. I sent it to the address of the Victoria Apollo theatre and asked for them all to sign a picture for myself and one for my sister as it is her birthday next week. I sent it last Friday (9th) and received a reply this week but I cannot be sure when because I have been away but I think it was Wednesday or Thursday that the reply came through. All the cast had signed both my pictures as I requested and had written Happy Birthday on both because I saw the show for my birthday which was really nice of them. My SSAE was used but they had replaced the 2nd class stamp with a first class one which I also thought was really nice. :D
Pictures:

I would be grateful if anyone could help me decipher whose autographs are whose. I can tell some of the more obvious ones from members of the ensemble but I would like to know if there are any from the main cast members (Louise Dearman, Rachel Tucker, Lee Mead, Clive Carter, Cassie Compton, George Ure). I would also be grateful to anyone who could shed some light on who had signed themselves 'Monkey Boy'! Thanks,
Imo x
admin
Site Admin

Re: London Wicked Cast Success: Help on deciphering autographs

Post by admin »

Anyone? :)

Fanmail 8)
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

I'm actually in the process of sending to Louise Dearman (she's so talented! Love her) so if I hear anything back, I'll let you know!
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

I am a huge wicked fan and can spot some(not all) autographs.

Monkey is Sam Wilmot by the way ;-) I met him at wicked day 09 and he signed my bag with that!

I also see:
Jennifer Tierney(Ensemble, 2nd U/S Morrible)
Niall Sheehy(Ensemble)
Alex Louize Bird(Ensemble)
Soeli Parry(Ensemble)
Lauren James Ray(Enesmble, 2nd u/s Nessa)
Thomas Sutcliffe(Ensemble, 2nd u/s boq)
Julian Forsyth(Dr Dillamond)
Matt Krzan(ensemble)
Lucy Newton(Swing, 2nd U/S glidna)

You probably know some of those, but thats who i can spot...I may have spotted George ure's and Rachel Tucker's, but I'm not 100%

Heres a Louise auto:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... =646167817 (hope link works??)

Rachel auto:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=13828

Cassie auto(but its from 2005, so it may have changed??):
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13162&start=0

Anyway, Thats just a fanatstic success!! Big congrats, and hope you had a good birthday! :D

Jen
xx

Recent TTM successes: Lucy Miller, Linzi Hateley, Lauren Samuels, Lucy Scherer
Favourite TTM successes: Danielle Hope, Jodie Prenger, Sophie Evans, Lucy Scherer
Favourite IP successes: Jodie Prenger(x3), Nikki Davis Jones(x2), Connie Fisher(x2), Sheridan Smith(x2), Oli Tompsett(x1)
Recently sent: Nikki Davis-Jones, Ashleigh Gray, Chloe Taylor, Samantha Barks, Susan Mcfadden, Suzie Mcadam, Jenny Douglas
Planning on sending to: Annaleigh Ashford, Kristin Chenoweth

Sig made made by me. Do not take thanks :)
Imo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imo »

I got Louise's autograph at the stage door after the show and can't find any comparisons in the ones I got so i'm not sure if she signs ttm but she was in a hurry after the show so maybe her signature would look different?

Thanks Jen! I did manage to spot almost all those you listed. I also thought I may have spotted Rachel's - possibly the initials in silver pen at the top of mine? And possible Lee's as well - the one on Elphaba's face on the top picture maybe? but i'm not sure. I don't have an autograph of George Ure's to compare to so am not really sure on that one either. Thanks so much for your help though, and for solving the 'Monkey Boy' mystery!

Imo x
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

Hmmm....I dunno???? Try comparing autographs....! I'm sure Lou and Rach would of signed it, they seem really nice and the type too do that!

And who did you meet when you saw wicked?? :)

Favourite TTM successes: Danielle Hope, Jodie Prenger, Sophie Evans, Lucy Scherer
Favourite IP successes: Jodie Prenger(x3), Nikki Davis Jones(x2), Connie Fisher(x2), Sheridan Smith(x2), Oli Tompsett(x1)
Recently sent: Nikki Davis-Jones, Ashleigh Gray, Chloe Taylor, Samantha Barks, Susan Mcfadden, Suzie Mcadam, Jenny Douglas

Imo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imo »

I agree, they do seem like the sort of people who would sign.
Cassie Compton - autograph and photo
Clive Carter - he was in a rush so only got autograph
Lee Mead {??} - autograph and photo
Louise Dearman - autograph and photo
:D :D
We wanted to get more but couldn't wait any longer becuase we needed to catch the train home and as they only run every hour we didn't fancy waiting til half past midnight for a train home! It would have been nice to meet Rachel but I guess it takes her a long time to get her make up off. Did you meet anyone when you went? Guessing by your siggy that you had a different cast?

Imo xx
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

So I asked my lurrvvelly friends on the wicked london FB page too help recognise...some more:

Sarah Earnshaw(standby glinda)
Sean Parkins(ensemble)
Stevie Tate-bauer(Ensemble, 1st U/S Nessa, 2nd U/S Elphaba)

Sadly, they don't think the main cast are on there aside George Ure(Boq)! Cassie seems so lovely!! Its her birthday today also!

Yeah, i went in August 2009, fantastic show, will be returning for a 2nd time this August. Also went too wicked day 09 {??}

Also, the girl in my sig photo is Katie Rose Clarke, broadway's current glinda, seeing her YT clips, she is one of my fave glindas along with Megan Hilty, Dianne Pilkington, Lucy Scherer and Kristin Chenoweth. Sadly, I've never been too broadway :(

Jen
xx

Imo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imo »

Thank you! I would say all of them seem really nice and the types that would sign but I guess you can never really tell :( Which one do you reckon is George Ure? My first impressions were that none of the main cast are there... but I may just hope they are anyway. And wow, you obviously are a huge fan of Wicked but I guess Broadway is a bit difficult to get to from here :/ Maybe you'll get to go one day though. And have a fantastic time when you go in August! :) What's Wicked day?
Imo xx
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

I THink its next too Jen Tierney's, but not 100%!!

Oh and my friends on the wicked london FB page spotted Lousie Dearman's!! On Glinda's hand....!

Lee's is on there too, but dunno which one it is!

Wicked day is the BEST. Once a year at the end of october/beginning of November on Sunday(i think??), they do a 'wicked day' in London and its free. There is all sorts of activities and stuff too do there and you meet cast members and all!
Photos(spot me..i'm in the big pink dress :-p):
http://www.wickedday.co.uk/gallery.asp
Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV4_QQgWvhg (Dianne pilkington-former London Glinda and the BEST ONE SO FAR)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvyi59mb53Y (Lexi Khadime-former London Elphie. Shes amazing!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_lFrCe8Xw

jen
xx