Sarah Jessica Parker Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sarah Jessica Parker Success

Post by camnc123 »

I wrote to Ms Parker a few months ago and got a response today! I sent a letter, photo, and SASE. Today I got my photo back signed. Usually she sends out secs or PP, but this one looks legit to me. I wrote to her via venue in NY (sorry, I don’t remember the address) and the SASE came from Boston… I have a good feeling about this one, but I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Photo:
http://surfmypictures.com/image/3305749 ... 57j5d.html

Envelope:
http://surfmypictures.com/image/3305749 ... ax5c4.html
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sarah Jessica Parker Success

Post by warlordforever04 »

look great congrats
Eddiej76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddiej76 »

Hi. I got one back from her today too, after writing to her in March 2022 at her Plaza Suite show on Broadway. The postmark on mine didn't have a location; it just showed Jan 18th. The signature on mine looks very different. I think mine is secretariaI, when comparing it to real ones online. Hopefully yours is real.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/3305749 ... 3crol.html
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by camnc123 »

Eddiej76 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:28 am Hi. I got one back from her today too, after writing to her in March 2022 at her Plaza Suite show on Broadway. The postmark on mine didn't have a location; it just showed Jan 18th. The signature on mine looks very different. I think mine is secretariaI, when comparing it to real ones online. Hopefully yours is real.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/3305749 ... 3crol.html
Yours looks similar to mine… I think she just had more space to sign on your photo. I’ve seen a few secretarial signatures of hers but ours, especially when comparing the S in her name to legit ones, look real!
Eddiej76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddiej76 »

I hope you're right! It's definitely tricky to tell. Did you write to Matthew too? I got his back the same day. His definitely looks secretariaI..

Image https://ibb.co/42SqPpj
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

She is definitely tricky. So many secs out there. I'd go for a PSA, BAS, or JSA authentication to be sure. IMHO when it looks to good to be true? It usually is.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

This is a tricky subject especially here where every other post someone writes “secretarial”!
Help is welcome but you also have to go by your own research and belief and always remind yourself that while someone can say that only IP counts as real, that’s not necessarily the case. One can give a true signature Ttm to a heartfelt letter just as easily as the real person can give you a fake ip. A celebrity can have several versions of a signature: a real, a rushed one and one for those who in their (celebrity) mind might sell it.
I’ll give you two examples:
1) Robert De Niro. Everyone swore by secretarial. Years ago I saw him writing “Robert” in a movie and it’s exactly like in my signature everyone said was secretarial.

2) Sarah Jessica Parker. Everyone said her ttm was secretarial and vouched for her ip which looked ridiculously like a cross. Years ago, a famous reporter from my country published a book with his celebrity interviews including SJP. He added a photo of the picture of the autograph she gave him on the spot and he witnessed. It was exactly the same as mine that everyone said was secretarial.
See what I mean?

Imo, there’s a 50-50 chance yours is real but what do I (really) know? Main thing is don’t cheat yourself of the joy you felt when you got it if it was meaningful to you because it may just be real.
Eddiej76
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Eddiej76 »

Good points! Thanks for all that info.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

theartist29 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:05 am This is a tricky subject especially here where every other post someone writes “secretarial”!
Help is welcome but you also have to go by your own research and belief and always remind yourself that while someone can say that only IP counts as real, that’s not necessarily the case. One can give a true signature Ttm to a heartfelt letter just as easily as the real person can give you a fake ip. A celebrity can have several versions of a signature: a real, a rushed one and one for those who in their (celebrity) mind might sell it.
I’ll give you two examples:
1) Robert De Niro. Everyone swore by secretarial. Years ago I saw him writing “Robert” in a movie and it’s exactly like in my signature everyone said was secretarial.

2) Sarah Jessica Parker. Everyone said her ttm was secretarial and vouched for her ip which looked ridiculously like a cross. Years ago, a famous reporter from my country published a book with his celebrity interviews including SJP. He added a photo of the picture of the autograph she gave him on the spot and he witnessed. It was exactly the same as mine that everyone said was secretarial.
See what I mean?

Imo, there’s a 50-50 chance yours is real but what do I (really) know? Main thing is don’t cheat yourself of the joy you felt when you got it if it was meaningful to you because it may just be real.
Very good points.

I would spend the $20 and get the PSA/JSA/BAS authentication for piece of mind.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi camnc123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sarah Jessica Parker on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)