Bradley Cooper SUCCESS!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
isia_144

Re: Bradley Cooper SUCCESS!!!

Post by isia_144 »

Thank you guys for your help :)
lizard wrote:Hello Jagoda! ;)

Congratulations on another amazing success!! :D I adore Bradley and I also sent to him via this set a week ago - I hope to get a reply too! :) About the authenticity, it is authentic - I've compared to in person signature and also his handwriting, and it is all a perfect match. {up} You can just search this forum for the previous via venue successes from him way back in 2006 when he was on Broadway in "Three Days of Rain" (Broadway rarely, if ever, sends out secretarials, and I doubt Bradley would as it is not like he was very famous back in '06), he also wrote "Take Care" for someone and it is exactly like yours, so big congrats! :mrgreen: I can post the pics here, if you want but it's all in this forum!

Enjoy!!
Wow, thanks Lizanne for your opinion. You are too kind and helpful as always. :) I'm so glad it's authentic, it means a lot to me. I keep my fingers crossed for you and hope you will receive a reply from him too. :)

Regards,

Jagoda
loveryan

Re: Bradley Cooper SUCCESS!!!

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Nice pic ;)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:00 pm.