No Doubt success!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Casey08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: No Doubt success!!

Post by Casey08 »

SweetRiverBanes wrote:Did you send them that picture and an SASE? Where did you send it?

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address you used, the sent & received dates and until when the address is valid.

Thanks
Uh I did say the name in the Subject area. And I said Via venue. AKA a concert. The date's i'm not to sure. It was around July 1st and I got it back yesterday. And nope I did not send the picture they sen't me that pic. :D

BTW I hope this does not sound mean in anyway.
Casey08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Casey08 »

Yes I sent a sase. That is a pic of my sase.
SweetRiverBanes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweetRiverBanes »

The reason I'm interested in this (and the other recent No Doubt success) is because I wrote to them VV at a couple places with my own CD covers and not heard back yet.

That's funny that you sent them an envelope ONLY and they sent back a picture from the road like that. I've never heard of such. That's some good luck!

Maybe I need to just send them an 8x10 SASE!
Casey08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Casey08 »

SweetRiverBanes wrote:The reason I'm interested in this (and the other recent No Doubt success) is because I wrote to them VV at a couple places with my own CD covers and not heard back yet.

That's funny that you sent them an envelope ONLY and they sent back a picture from the road like that. I've never heard of such. That's some good luck!

They must have really liked my letter!! Keep trying you will get it!! I kept trying and I finally got them! Good luck hun.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

That's an amazing success! No Doubt are such an amazing band, I have been a fan for as long as I can remember. Well done!
VintageJonas17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by VintageJonas17 »

Wow! cool!

I love No Doubt!

VintageJonas17
PhiloLynott
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PhiloLynott »

SweetRiverBanes wrote:The reason I'm interested in this (and the other recent No Doubt success) is because I wrote to them VV at a couple places with my own CD covers and not heard back yet.

I sent three 8 x 10's of Gwen Stefani vv at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine CA on July 23 and got the same picture autographed by the band this week. I'd rather have one of my 8 x 10's of only Gwen, but I'll consider it a success. They must have signed a stack of these because they are definately real signatures. If you send an 8 x 10 SASE you'll probably get one too. I dont think they are signing any "sent" pictures but are at least replying with a nice pic signed by the whole band. Maybe I'll try Gwen when she goes on tour alone.