Jason Momoa Success (and mystery)!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner

Jason Momoa Success (and mystery)!

Post by Münchausen »

Sent: November 11th, 2019
Received: January 16th, 2020

Address Used:
“Sweet Girl”
Netflix Productions, LLC
150 Thorn Hill Road, Suite A
Warrendale, PA 15086

Now, as for the mystery: there seems to be two signatures on the pictures (Jason Momoa’s in gold and a different one in black). Now, there are a few possibilities; one is that a secretary decided to sign the photos first, a second option is that another cast member of the movie also signed, or the last (and most realistic) option, which is that it says “Aquaman”. Though, if that’s the case, what’s with the two different marker colors? I’m interested in hearing what you guys have to say. Thanks!

TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jason Momoa Success (and mystery)!

Post by Hunter83 »

Hello Münchausen!

Cool!

I think that both (black and gold) are the signatures of him. There are very similar. I do not think that another cast member signs almost the same.

I strongly believe that he first signs in black and then he believed, that it is hard to see, so he signed in gold colour again, which is much better to see.

I also had such a case: an austrian biathlete signed first with a blue pen (very hard to see) and then with a black sharpie.

Do you know if “Sweet Girl” still valid?

Hunter
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

I appreciate the response, Hunter! Though, I don’t think that’s what it is. It’s really hard to tell when the pictures aren’t right in front of you, but the black signature appears to start with an “A”, as opposed to Jason Momoa’s standard “JM”. Lastly, I’m not sure if production is still going for “Sweet Girl” but I would assume not, since Jason is about to start filming the second season of “See”.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

IMO the signatures are very different....so your 'sec theory' COULD hold up. On a good note, the GOLD ones are the authentic ones.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Hunter83 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:42 pm I strongly believe that he first signs in black and then he believed, that it is hard to see, so he signed in gold colour again, which is much better to see.
Have you done any research this mans signature? it looks like the gold one. {up}
the letters in the black one are VERY off.

Example 1:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/LIMITED-AQUAMA ... B077PXF2K8
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

dancingirl1 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:03 pm IMO the signatures are very different....so your 'sec theory' COULD hold up. On a good note, the GOLD ones are the authentic ones.
Thanks for your feedback! It’s good to know that one signature is authentic 😁
Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hunter83 »

Congrats!

Hunter
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Awesome success
As said that black sharpie is a obvious fake probably an assistant or sec
Momoa then signed himself in gold
Looks 100% authentic
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Münchausen

Post by Münchausen »

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I appreciate it! 😎
botaz007

Post by botaz007 »

Hello, where you find via venue address Netflix please.