Cate Blanchett - Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Tomaldo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cate Blanchett - Success

Post by Tomaldo »

Today I got a reply of Cate Blanchett. If you have read any of my other post you will know I sent 2 letters to her: One to the Herts address I think Larisie got a success from, first of all (6th Sept) and one to the London address The Collector used on the 10th.

The one I got back was from the London address.

Cate signed the two pictures (thats how I know it was the London address :wink: ) I sent her, and personalised them both!

I used a SASE.

I am over the moon with this success! :D I was beginning to think I would not get anything backfrom either address, as I was convinced she was no longer filming at the London Address (the arts school one) and that my Herts address (Elstree Studios) had never got there!

Anyway good luck to anyone who is still waiting for a reply! {up}
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

OMG you have totally made my day {thumb2}!! I sent a letter to her the same day, with 2 photo's and i was begining to think i would never get them back as she had finished filming there (Like You Thought). So my hopes have been restored! Thanks for Posting :D !!!!!!

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
Aragil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aragil »

Wow, thanks for the great news! :D

I sent to both addresses, so hopefully I will get answers from both :) First I sent to the Islington Arts School but I was fearing filming had wrapped up there so I used the film's address as well.

I am feeling much more relieved now and also glad for having sent different photos! :wink:

http://www.freewebs.com/aragil/ ~ Please visit my autographs site! ~
Tomaldo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tomaldo »

No probs hope you both get replys. {up} {up}