Do Theatres forward?

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Stevecono
$10 gift certificate winner

Do Theatres forward?

Post by Stevecono »

I'm wanting to write to Brandon Uranowitz and he is on Broadway in Prince of Broadway, but it ends tomorrow. If I send the photos anyway do you think the Theatre will forward them or just RTS. Anyone out there know? Or where I could get a better address?

Thank you!

Steven
LunaMellark

Re: Do Theatres forward?

Post by LunaMellark »

Stevecono wrote:I'm wanting to write to Brandon Uranowitz and he is on Broadway in Prince of Broadway, but it ends tomorrow. If I send the photos anyway do you think the Theatre will forward them or just RTS. Anyone out there know? Or where I could get a better address?

Thank you!

Steven
No it would be very unlikely for a theatre to forward fanmail to an actor after they've left the show/the show has ended and you'd probably just get a RTS - you would be better off sending to his agency address to have any chance of getting a reply

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
DiamondDave

Re: Do Theatres forward?

Post by DiamondDave »

Agree. They won't forward. It'' either be RTS or discarded.
Trolls be gone!