Demi Lovato VV Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
xx volleybabe xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Demi Lovato VV Success!

Post by xx volleybabe xx »

I'm so happy I got a success from Demi. I missed her m&g when she did one in the area in the beginning of august so I'm thrilled that I was at least able to get her autograph! :D

I sent her one photo, a letter, and a SASE & I received my picture back in my SASE!

Sent Date: August 13, 2008
Concert Date: August 23, 2008
Received: August 30, 2008

Address Used: [NO LONGER VALID]
Demi Lovato
Nationwide Arena
200 West Nationwide Blvd.,
Columbus, OH 43215

Picture:
TTM Success: Robert Pattinson, Demi Lovato, Aly&AJ, Chelsea Staub, Selena Gomez, Amanda Bynes, Shia Labeouf, Wentworth Miller, Sarah Wayne Callies, Jared Padalecki, Evangeline Lilly, Amaury Nolasco, Scott Patterson, Lauren Conrad, Mitchel Musso, Ashley Leggat, Michael Seater, Chris Richardson, Meaghan Jette Martin, Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli, Chelsea Hobbs, Jorge Garcia, Matt Giraud, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Yunjin Kim, Jackson Rathbone.
SFM Success: Alexis Bledel, Lauren Graham, Jensen Ackles
IP Success: Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Aly&AJ, Drake Bell, Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee, Dashboard Confessional.
Waiting On: Alyson Stoner, Brenda Song, David Henrie, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Conan O'Brien.
jenlovesmusic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Demi Lovato VV Success!

Post by jenlovesmusic »

wpw awesome
i just met her last night she is so nice lol
great success
i met demi lovato on 8/2/08 and 8/29/08
drew seeley,bre morgan,savannah, push play, tiffany- 3/29/09
jjman114
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jjman114 »

Oh this is so exciting!! I wrote Demi at the Nationwide Arena as well and I was so hoping that she would reply to me, I sent her a few Q and A cards and then an index card for her to sign along with a SASE so I'm now very hopeful that I will get something back too :) Amazing success, I wish I had only sent a photo but I'm still thrilled at your success! I mailed my letter 7 days before her show and I put one dollar of postage on my 9 by 12 SASE do you think I put enough and mailed it soon enough? I live in Minnesota and the venue is in Ohio. Thanks everyone and again amazing success!! Congrats!!
Waiting on: Shailene Woodley, Victoria Justice, Charlie Ray, Mischa Barton, Alyson Stoner, Emma Roberts, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Stone, Kristen Stewart, Ali Lohan, Willa Holland, Abigail Breslin, Miley Cyrus, India Eisley, Dakota Fanning, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Rachel McAdams, Shawn Johnson (vv), Nathan Kress, David Henrie, Taylor Momsen(vv), Caitlin Wachs, Sara Paxton, Megan Park and more!

My collection includes: Francia Raisa, Carly Schroeder, Masiela Lusha, Taylor Swift, Alison Pill, Stacey Farber, Margo Harshamn, Taylor Dooley, Hayden Panettiere, Brooke Ann Smith, Jacquie Wiley, Jamie Renee Smith, Larisa Oleynik, Leelee Sobieski, Savvy and Mandy, Carlson Young,Kay Panabaker, Meaghan Jette Martin, and more!
Favorite autographs: Carlson Young(my fav!), Hayden Panettiere, Kay Panabaker (Short letter answering my questions), Taylor Dooley, Margo Harshman(sent me a page of Even Stevens script with a short letter), Alison Pill, Stacey Farber (Ellie).
xx volleybabe xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

jjman114 wrote:Oh this is so exciting!! I wrote Demi at the Nationwide Arena as well and I was so hoping that she would reply to me, I sent her a few Q and A cards and then an index card for her to sign along with a SASE so I'm now very hopeful that I will get something back too :) Amazing success, I wish I had only sent a photo but I'm still thrilled at your success! I mailed my letter 7 days before her show and I put one dollar of postage on my 9 by 12 SASE do you think I put enough and mailed it soon enough? I live in Minnesota and the venue is in Ohio. Thanks everyone and again amazing success!! Congrats!!
She might not be able to answer your Q&A since from what I have seen she will only sign one photo, but you never know! :D Either way you should definitely get your card back signed for sure! {up}

Best of luck & thanks for your kind words on my success! {??}
TTM Success: Robert Pattinson, Demi Lovato, Aly&AJ, Chelsea Staub, Selena Gomez, Amanda Bynes, Shia Labeouf, Wentworth Miller, Sarah Wayne Callies, Jared Padalecki, Evangeline Lilly, Amaury Nolasco, Scott Patterson, Lauren Conrad, Mitchel Musso, Ashley Leggat, Michael Seater, Chris Richardson, Meaghan Jette Martin, Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli, Chelsea Hobbs, Jorge Garcia, Matt Giraud, Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Yunjin Kim, Jackson Rathbone.
IP Success: Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Aly&AJ, Drake Bell, Chris Daughtry, Katharine McPhee, Dashboard Confessional.
Waiting On: Alyson Stoner, Brenda Song, David Henrie, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Conan O'Brien.
courtney

Post by courtney »

wow! congrats!
i sent my letter to the show four days after yours so i hope i get something back soon!

:)
Thanks hangman!

KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR MORE INFO ABOUT MY CHARITY AUCTION TO SUPPORT THE CHANGE FOR THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION! AUCTION IS IN EARLY 2009.
http://www.myspace.com/courtneycharityautographs

REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND!
Skye

Post by Skye »

That's great. She's such a great singer. Love 'This is Me'.

Thinking of writing to her soon.
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
xx volleybabe xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thank you guys! {??}

and good luck to everyone waiting/thinking of writing her. She is definitely a wonderful VV signer! :D
Miley Cyrus #1 Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Miley Cyrus #1 Fan »

OHMYGOSH
you don't know how much hope you gave me
i sent to the same place
and i made a birthday card
AHHHH im so excited

i hope i get mine back
great success by the way :]
Recent Successes:Miley Cyrus, Meaghan Jette Martin, Nathan Kress, George Duran, Everlife(In Person), Raven-Symone(In Person), Paula Deen, Judge Judy, Don LaFontaine
Currently Waiting On:Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, My Chemical Romance(Via Venue), Mitchel Musso,
Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Jonas Brothers(Via Venue), Carrie Underwood(Via Venue), Demi Lovato(Via Venue x2), Hilary Duff(Via Venue), Jason Earles, Miley Cyrus(Via Venue)
Most Wanted: Miley Cyrus, Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Demi Lovato

Check out my autographs at http://www.freewebs.com/iamasinine :)

R.I.P. Don LaFontaine
xx volleybabe xx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Miley Cyrus #1 Fan wrote:OHMYGOSH
you don't know how much hope you gave me
i sent to the same place
and i made a birthday card
AHHHH im so excited

i hope i get mine back
great success by the way :]
Thanks & aw, awesome! Well I hope you receive something back soon! :D
kougrakorbat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kougrakorbat »

I sent there too! I hope i get mine back.
Great success {thumb2} :mrgreen:
Latest Success: Corbin Bleu! VV (In the Heights)
Favorite Success: In Person Lauren Graham

Thanks to Zaren89