Is this a joke?

Trash
RuleroftheWorld

Is this a joke?

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 319&hilit=

Wanting Trainee Moderators to help in the feedback forum? Doesnt this defeat the point of being a TRAINEE? Surely you have to prove yourself worthwhile and therefore be promoted to a full Moderator before being given forums to moderate?

Why not just bypass the entire TM system and just promote anyone to Moderator as soon as they ask to be promoted? Would save a lot of hassle :roll:

Just a few days ago we were told things were being discussed, and improvements were coming. Now this? This is a complete joke and my "Whats the point?" stance of a few days ago now seems even stronger.

If you think I'm wrong/over-reacting, feel free to tell me, but as far as Im concerned this is like a slap in the face. The Moderators aren't good enough so lets get the Trainees to do it. Genius.
scouser#1

Re: Is this a joke?

Post by scouser#1 »

your definetly not wrong, what's the point of having TM/JM if they are just being able to do what a moderator doe's :?
the job should stay with moderator's and not handed to any JM/TM who has only joined afew day's ago :roll:
basically it's a complete joke {down}
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Manu80 wrote:I can't understand why too, BABii_ANG3L seems to have the 10$ Gift Certificate covered on her own :lol:
Hmm..I'm not really sure what you mean by that, Manu08, but I add the feedback in the database all by myself.

I don't agree either. I think this is too extreme and going over the top. It's like the trainee mods have access to what we do and why not just name them Moderators instead?
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

Andy, I agree with you 100%,

just a couple of months ago the trainees(jms at the time) had their powers cut back, because they were making so much trouble. at the time all we were getting done was cleaning up their messes. Im not doing that again.
#-John-#
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Manu80 wrote:It wasn't meant to be insulting if that what you are worried about ;-)

What I was implying is that you seem to be the one who is best/ most concerned with entering people into the competition.
:lol: oh. I'm not the best. I think Josephine is the best at doing that.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Good to see others agree, I wasnt 100% sure if people would or not!
ldy josie x

Post by ldy josie x »

BABii_ANG3L wrote:
Manu80 wrote:It wasn't meant to be insulting if that what you are worried about ;-)

What I was implying is that you seem to be the one who is best/ most concerned with entering people into the competition.
:lol: oh. I'm not the best. I think Josephine is the best at doing that.
Haha, thanks Sharon. But I think you do it more than I do :wink:
I just enter people in when I see there are no moderators browsing in the Feedback forum :D

And Andy, I do agree with you; you are definitely not over-reacting. I just saw that post, and my first reaction really was, "uhh what?!"
I really have no idea what's going on at the moment.
For cheap, high-quality photos, magazine pictures, and autographs, please see shop. Click HERE to go!
Feel free to e-mail: josephine@fanmail.biz
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Yeah I saw that too, just a few minutes ago actually...it sort of confuses me, like...are we just not doing enough or something? Of course a hundred TM's volunteer...whatever.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Ay yi yi... :shock: :shock: :cry:

This site is going DOWN THE DRAINNNNNN. We don't need to be worrying about what ADMIN who RUNS this site that we all use to love or we wouldn't be here's decision on what the TM's powers are. We as Moderators shouldn't really be worrying about the topics out here- but trying to straighten them out- out there. In the forum. Alot of the sections are a mess.

Does ANYONE?? out there agree with me because most of you are focused right now what it seems to be on the small things and not the big problem...

I know I'm going to regret posting this!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:32 am.