Saoirse ronan success

Trash
Themagictouch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Saoirse ronan success

Post by Themagictouch »

Sent 22nd September 2015 and just now this morning I got my photo back signed from her. She's a Lovely, beautiful lady. One of my favourite actresses..
I used her private home address

This is my favourite and best success so far.

Sorry no scan
stlouis26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Saoirse ronan success

Post by stlouis26 »

Congrats, any chance to get the address you used ? (perhaps PM if you don't want to post it).

She is in my top 3 of the actresses I love.
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

stlouis26 wrote:Congrats, any chance to get the address you used ? (perhaps PM if you don't want to post it).

She is in my top 3 of the actresses I love.

Why didn't you just ask him that under your real ID that you use on here instead of reregistering a new name just to ask him that? Lol :? :? :lol:
stlouis26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stlouis26 »

??? Real ID - if so then I must have registered a long time ago (and have forgotten it) - sorry
Billsautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Billsautos »

stlouis26 wrote:??? Real ID - if so then I must have registered a long time ago (and have forgotten it) - sorry

LOL
nicolesies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicolesies »

Do you have the address you used? Is it in the database?

If you dont want to out it publicly can you please PM it to me? I don't share any of the addresses I've used through other people. I've been looking to get her autograph for years now; She is one of the most phenomenal actresses I've ever seen.

Thanks!
I'm new to this so please don't yell at me!

Collected so far: Mary Lambert, Rachel Platten, Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, The Wanted, Ariana Grande, Marina and the Diamonds, Flo Rida, Britney Spears
Petejackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Petejackson »

nicolesies wrote:Do you have the address you used? Is it in the database?

If you dont want to out it publicly can you please PM it to me? I don't share any of the addresses I've used through other people. I've been looking to get her autograph for years now; She is one of the most phenomenal actresses I've ever seen.

Thanks!
Hello there You must be new here. We make it through the day through copious alcohol abuse and praying for the Rapture :D

Welcome x
Cheers to the three people queueing behind me at WHSmiths at london waterloo for not telling me i forgot the chocolate orange i bought.....oh dear!!! :)

Jasonm1970
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Jasonm1970 »

Petejackson wrote:
nicolesies wrote:Do you have the address you used? Is it in the database?

Thanks!
Hello there You must be new here. We make it through the day through copious alcohol abuse and praying for the Rapture :D

Welcome x
Nice try morphindel but I've rumbled your little game. I just popped on to say goodbye and good luck. PS, I'm having your little mailshots traced too....
Say Something Nice!