Interests:

Post by leela »

Yes - and for the better!
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by TheCollector »

rpbluesman wrote:I have a suggestion for part of the Junior Admin's abilities.

Would it be possible to let the Junior admin's edit/add/remove addresses from the database?

Not accessing the admin cp, but just the database part.

Thoughts?
Hi Daniel {up}

Thanks for the suggestion :P

When the new version of the Message Board is finished (I think I am right in saying) that the Moderators CP will then have direct access to the database for updating addresses etc.

As a consequence Veteran Moderators & Junior Admins would have that same access anyway as their ranks are higher.

Basically Junior Admins will have all the priviledges of Veterans, plus they will be able to moderate all the main forums on the message board.

Ian :mrgreen:
autographgirl
Interests:

Post by autographgirl »

Great Job Ian!
starreyes
Interests:

Post by starreyes »

Great job with all of this Ian! I had a question though. I noticed that you had changed the long discription under a junior mod's name to just saying that they were a Junior Moderator and have them have a green envelope. Is there a list anywhere where we can see who is a junior mod of what forum, or are we just going to have to remember it?
TheCollector
Interests:

Post by TheCollector »

Hi starreyes {up}

We have removed the forum restriction from the Juniors meaning that they will no longer be tied to a particular forum.

It is hoped they will gain experience from moving about on the whole message board and mixing with all the other moderators.

Cheers!
Ian :mrgreen:
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Dallas »

When we choose which Junior Mod will be a full moderator tomorrow will you and admin be running a poll with our veterans to become Junior Admins.. Also. When will we have more Veterans...
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Dallas »

bump
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Post by admin »

Hi Dallas :)

I've just posted a thread about Junior Admins in the Admin forum :)

Fanmail 8)
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Dallas »

I know were not allowed to view the Admin forum being just moderators but may I ask why we don't see it on the index?
nowandagain
Interests:

Post by nowandagain »

Hi Dallas :D

I know the forum is only seen by Veteran Moderators and Admins ... because if I'm not logged in it's not there. From another forum I've been on, they've literally hidden almost the entire forum unless you're logged in, so this is nothing compared to that.

Don't worry, not too much goes on in there :lol:. There's no real secret business being discussed 8)

nowandagain [rockon]

P.S. There's actually a Veteran Moderators thead in the Admin forum at the moment, not a Junior Admins one. Looks like someone's going to be promoted soon ...