Olivia Holt 7th Success

Trash
FashionGal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Olivia Holt 7th Success

Post by FashionGal »

Today I got another Olivia Holt success! I sent a SASE to the Almeda address with 2 photos, earrings, and a Smurfs ring. What I got back was 3 autographed photo and 1 cast autographed photo which I think I'd a preprint.
I'm on my iPod touch right now do I'll post pics when my mom gives me back my laptop
Recieved: Ariana Grande, Daniel Radcliffe, Kat McNamera, Shake it Up cast, Kickin' It cast, Lab Rats cast, Good Luck Charlie cast, Austin & Ally cast, JESSIE cast, A.N.T. Farm cast, Victorious cast, iCarly cast, Jennifer Lawrence, Willow Shields, Josh Hutcherson, Pretty Little Liars cast

Waiting for: Revenge cast, Nicki Minaj, Cody Simpson
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Olivia Holt 7th Success

Post by Blackhawks026 »

My question is... why would you send to someone 7 times?
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
FashionGal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FashionGal »

Blackhawks026 wrote:My question is... why would you send to someone 7 times?
I didn't. I sent it to her once. The next 5 times, I met her. And I just sent her a package for her birthday.
Recieved: Ariana Grande, Daniel Radcliffe, Kat McNamera, Shake it Up cast, Kickin' It cast, Lab Rats cast, Good Luck Charlie cast, Austin & Ally cast, JESSIE cast, A.N.T. Farm cast, Victorious cast, iCarly cast, Jennifer Lawrence, Willow Shields, Josh Hutcherson, Pretty Little Liars cast

Waiting for: Revenge cast, Nicki Minaj, Cody Simpson
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi FashionGal :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Olivia Holt
"Kickin' It"
Disney XD
3800 W Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

{star} Olivia Holt on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
pj313
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pj313 »

Great Success {up}

Can you post pics? She sent me a pre-print {down}
violaviolet110
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by violaviolet110 »

how can u tell if its a preprint?
OliviaHoltMyQueen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by OliviaHoltMyQueen »

What address did u send to? Also Does Olivia Reply More Than Once To Fan Mail? Anyone know?
techmania
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by techmania »

FashionGal wrote:Today I got another Olivia Holt success! I sent a SASE to the Almeda address with 2 photos, earrings, and a Smurfs ring. What I got back was 3 autographed photo and 1 cast autographed photo which I think I'd a preprint.
I'm on my iPod touch right now do I'll post pics when my mom gives me back my laptop
It is a very good idea to print to the iPod and you can sync process to transfer from laptop to Ipad But it will be the best gift for you.
rainsmith
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainsmith »

Apart from proper installation and full use of HP product features and functionality, removal of malware, spyware, and, virus-infected programs are the offered services from experienced technicians or you ay visit: https://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenumb ... ror-state/
HP Team are offering support for all HP Products such as PC, laptop, printer, tablet, and scanner.
saimthomus01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by saimthomus01 »

Olivia Holt is the most recent Disney performing artist to make the fruitful progress from TV to the account studio. She discharged her self-titled EP in 2016. Presently she's chipping away at another collection, to be discharged for the current year. Olivia enjoyed a reprieve from her bustling timetable as an artist and performer to talk about her progress from TV to music. The Tennessee local likewise discussed the accomplishment of her first EP and you can visit here Telstra BigPond Phone Number