Selena Gomez (Birthday wishes) succes!!

Trash
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez (Birthday wishes) succes!!

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Jaffer wrote:Lol it's like telling a kid there's no Santa. I always fail tto see why people can't just let people enjoy successes. What's it to them? We all know it was not from Selena, but why ruin it for them? It's a bleak world out there this hobby is probably the sole bright spot for many people. You gotta love the snarky ''congratulations!!! But....''
If the person didnt want the truth they probably shouldnt be posting a photo on a website full of autograph collectors,If they had just kept it to themself they could have lived in denial about it their whole life and been really happy but this site is to tell the fakes from the real deal.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!
Great success ;)
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
Jaffer wrote:Lol it's like telling a kid there's no Santa. I always fail tto see why people can't just let people enjoy successes. What's it to them? We all know it was not from Selena, but why ruin it for them? It's a bleak world out there this hobby is probably the sole bright spot for many people. You gotta love the snarky ''congratulations!!! But....''
If the person didnt want the truth they probably shouldnt be posting a photo on a website full of autograph collectors,If they had just kept it to themself they could have lived in denial about it their whole life and been really happy but this site is to tell the fakes from the real deal.
yes i have to agree with you there :)
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

vivalakayla wrote:
No point in thinking someone signed something when they didn't. If they want to be apart in this hobby, they should learn as much as they can about it. & who knows - in the future someone who thinks someone signed something could go on & try to sell that picture, when it was not signed by the person they THINK it was signed by.
No one likes hearing that one of thier most wanted is a PP or fake but, I agree it's part of the hobby. You have to tell people if it's real or fake unless they say no comments on authenticity.
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

twilightlover0607 wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:
No point in thinking someone signed something when they didn't. If they want to be apart in this hobby, they should learn as much as they can about it. & who knows - in the future someone who thinks someone signed something could go on & try to sell that picture, when it was not signed by the person they THINK it was signed by.
No one likes hearing that one of thier most wanted is a PP or fake but, I agree it's part of the hobby. You have to tell people if it's real or fake unless they say no comments on authenticity.
Yes i have to agree with you there if not then you have to find a new hobby because the other day i saw the most stupidest success well a guy send michael jackson a letter early 2011 but the funny thing is he thought it was authentic and he got the shits with me because i told him it wasn't (oviously a pp) but hey if people dont want an honest opinion they can write That they dont want any opinions so yes !!! so really both sides where ur all comeing from are right !!
katheryn8459
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katheryn8459 »

I agree too! Well it's kinda harsh bursting their bubble, telling them it's not real, but they have to find out someday...
-Katheryn:)

Most Wanted: [size=200]KATY PERRY
And Justin Bieber

Most recent success: Cameron Boyce (December 31, 2012)
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpeakNow »

Hey, congrats! I got the same photo today :)
ashleyjames222
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ashleyjames222 »

Congrats for success
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

dancingirl1 wrote:THE TRUTH!
(Proof for you!)

http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=240167
SHE SPEAKS AGAIN THE RUDE PERSON !!!