I AM YOUR SICILIAN COUSIN, FROM MESSINA, THE GRAND-DAUGHTER OF MARGHERITA MERLETTO COUSIN OF YOUR MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER M

Trash
Eleonora Mondello
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I AM YOUR SICILIAN COUSIN, FROM MESSINA, THE GRAND-DAUGHTER OF MARGHERITA MERLETTO COUSIN OF YOUR MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER M

Post by Eleonora Mondello »

Please do not ignore this message, it is important, i'm one of your sicilian cousins!

Hello Marisa, my name is Eleonora Mondello and I am one of your Sicilian cousins, from Messina. I don't know if you remember me but,

I'm Margherita Merletto's niece, Margherita lace, that is, the cousin of your maternal grandmother Maria!

The lady who hosted you, two of your friends and the one who years ago was your forensic translator at that time. We were all together among cousins ??and ate baked pasta. You had a brown dress and it was summer. It was nice to be together that day but I would love to meet again and know how you are, keep in touch again. we met in Taormina and you wanted to have our contacts there too. It's been years since we met but I keep this beautiful memory in my heart and I would like this meeting to happen again. I spoke to Barbara, who I know of is a cousin of yours, to whom I had kindly asked to let you know that I would have wanted to get in touch with you, obviously without asking her directly for your contacts, because, I absolutely respect the consent which is right what you give me, but, she didn't want to listen to me much. I thought I'd ask her why she's the only contact closest to you I have at the moment.

Obviously, in all of this, I understand that there must be maximum privacy, as it should be.

I hope you will read this message of mine sooner or later and, I love you. ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’“ ( I also tweeted on Twitter saying I would like to talk to you. Here, this is what I wanted to ask you. )

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
If you want to contact me on social media, my name is on Facebook: Eleonora Mondello on Twitter: Eleopia (Eleopia1) on Instagram: eleopia and you would also give the phone number but I would prefer to give it to you only if I make sure that you will see it for sure if you ever want to contact me as so I hope it is. Please do not ignore this message, it is important, i'm one of your sicilian cousins!
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Eleonora Mondello
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I AM YOUR SICILIAN COUSIN, FROM MESSINA, THE GRAND-DAUGHTER OF MARGHERITA MERLETTO COUSIN OF YOUR MATERNAL GRANDMOTH

Post by Eleonora Mondello »

Eleonora Mondello wrote: โ†‘Mon May 02, 2022 7:07 pm Please do not ignore this message, it is important, i'm one of your sicilian cousins!

Hello Marisa, my name is Eleonora Mondello and I am one of your Sicilian cousins, from Messina. I don't know if you remember me but,

I'm Margherita Merletto's niece, Margherita lace, that is, the cousin of your maternal grandmother Maria!

The lady who hosted you, two of your friends and the one who years ago was your forensic translator at that time. We were all together among cousins ??and ate baked pasta. You had a brown dress and it was summer. It was nice to be together that day but I would love to meet again and know how you are, keep in touch again. we met in Taormina and you wanted to have our contacts there too. It's been years since we met but I keep this beautiful memory in my heart and I would like this meeting to happen again. I spoke to Barbara, who I know of is a cousin of yours, to whom I had kindly asked to let you know that I would have wanted to get in touch with you, obviously without asking her directly for your contacts, because, I absolutely respect the consent which is right what you give me, but, she didn't want to listen to me much. I thought I'd ask her why she's the only contact closest to you I have at the moment.

Obviously, in all of this, I understand that there must be maximum privacy, as it should be.

I hope you will read this message of mine sooner or later and, I love you. ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’“ ( I also tweeted on Twitter saying I would like to talk to you. Here, this is what I wanted to ask you. )

If you want to contact me on social media, my name is on Facebook: Eleonora Mondello on Twitter: Eleopia (Eleopia1) on Instagram: eleopia and you would also give the phone number but I would prefer to give it to you only if I make sure that you will see it for sure if you ever want to contact me as so I hope it is. Please do not ignore this message, it is important, i'm one of your sicilian cousins!