Members dancingirl2 and anonoumous autographs

Trash
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Members dancingirl2 and anonoumous autographs

Post by Garyanderson »

After all the speculation 2 weeks ago about this user using the same 2 ids as he was logging in and out continously withing seconds of each other.
I can now cofirm that the 2 usernames dancingirl2 and anounomous autographs have now not logged in since aprox the same time last sunday 10th dec. I would say that it is to much of a coincidence and that me and other members have been proved correct in our thoughts on the matter.
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Members dancingirl2 and anonoumous autographs

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

After all the speculation 2 weeks ago, I see you’re still an obsessed irrelevant nobody {up}
Lovely Feedback Gary, would you like an autograph? :mrgreen:

By the way, you hadn’t logged in yourself since Monday 11th December before you logged in to write that post, so YOU could be dancingirl2... ;-) Because, to quote you, “I can confirm” I AM NOT!
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by AutographDiva »

Garyanderson wrote:After all the speculation 2 weeks ago about this user using the same 2 ids as he was logging in and out continously withing seconds of each other.
I can now cofirm that the 2 usernames dancingirl2 and anounomous autographs have now not logged in since aprox the same time last sunday 10th dec. I would say that it is to much of a coincidence and that me and other members have been proved correct in our thoughts on the matter.
Wow! Someone has some serious issues lol. Get it out of your head Gary! You are wasting your time and posting space! What is with your spelling by the way? I can CONFIRM that these users are NOT the same person! The real identity was revealed to me in a private message. Not that it matters to ANYONE besides you! Move on!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AutographDiva wrote:
Garyanderson wrote:After all the speculation 2 weeks ago about this user using the same 2 ids as he was logging in and out continously withing seconds of each other.
Wow! Someone has some serious issues lol. Get it out of your head Gary! You are wasting your time and posting space! What is with your spelling by the way? I can CONFIRM that these users are NOT the same person! The real identity was revealed to me in a private message. Not that it matters to ANYONE besides you! Move on!
Thanks for that Diva :)
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

AutographDiva wrote:
Thanks for that Diva :) Be careful though he will accuse us two of being the same person next too!
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RachelG »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
AutographDiva wrote:
Thats weird because dancingirl2 private messaged me saying that he was AnonymousAutographs but he didnt want to admit it on the forum because gary would just gloat and keep going on about it.
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

AutographDiva wrote:
It is what is it. No one has even thought about that issue in like a week. The "fake account" which was used as a JOKE by another user has been revealed. Just because you were not "in on the joke", you obviously obsessed! lol Please let's not waste time on BS.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

AutographDiva wrote:
Thanks for that Diva :) Be careful though he will accuse us two of being the same person next too!
:lol: :razz: :lol: :shock:
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

RachelG wrote:
AutographDiva wrote: Wow! Someone has some serious issues lol. Get it out of your head Gary! You are wasting your time and posting space! What is with your spelling by the way? I can CONFIRM that these users are NOT the same person! The real identity was revealed to me in a private message. Not that it matters to ANYONE besides you! Move on!
Thats weird because dancingirl2 private messaged me saying that he was AnonymousAutographs but he didnt want to admit it on the forum because gary would just gloat and keep going on about it.
If Anonymous did, in fact, admit this to you (which I seriously don't), then I must tell you that he gave you incorrect information. Share the msg. AA IS NOT DG2! Drop it!
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

Bye ya'll, I'm bored with this now. lol