Arnold Schwarzenegger success

Trash
Dolphingirl85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Arnold Schwarzenegger success

Post by Dolphingirl85 »

Sent out fan mail to Arnold Schwarzenegger on Jan 2nd and received autographed photo on Jan 19th. Address used: Oak Productions Inc, 3110 Main St, Suite 300, Santa Monica, CA 90405.
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger success

Post by cagneyfan »

Could you post a picture of the signature. I would tend to believe that you are fairly new to the autograph hobby and I would almost 100% believe that your autograh is from a secretary. I have been an autograph collector for at least 25 years so I know what I am talking about and want to help you not waste time and money sending requests that will never be responded to or mailed back with a secretarial signature. If your responses are not to be real then there is no sense requesting them. Almost all of the time requests that are sent to very popular stars and current celebrities that are signed and mailed back to you will be secretarial. Your grandmother or anyone else may as well have signed the photo and it is fake and worthless. I'm just trying to help you to enjoy the hobby and aid you in getting the most for your time and expense. Peruse this website and you will get an educated lesson on who doesn't sign through the mail and sends back secretarial, stamp or autopen signatures such as: Jerry Lewis, Richard Dreyfuss, Billy Crystal, Dick Van Dyke, Hulk Hogan, Robert Redford, James Caan, Jerry Lee Lewis, etc. Happy collecting.
I got no lace on my undershirt!
Dolphingirl85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dolphingirl85 »

I would post photos but our scanner is down, as soon as it's fixed I'll send photos. Thanks for your advice. Im very new to this whole autograph collecting thing. Started it for my new born son in January, just something for him to look back on. You probably are right that it is not the real deal, but the picture is a good one, so Im not terribly worried about the signature being real or not. Once again thanks for looking out for us newbies:)
cagneyfan

Post by cagneyfan »

That is a great idea. I hope you guys and your son get much enjoyment from the hobby!
I got no lace on my undershirt!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Dolphingirl85 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Arnold Schwarzenegger on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jens1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jens1982 »

Hello!

My name is Jens Kortmann and I'm in Fremont CA for the next 6 weeks working at Tesla's.

My family is home in Germany and my oldest son (11years) asked me if I can bring a picture with you and me. I just laughed and told him I'll do my best :)
Well, Los Angeles ist ca. 5 hours to drive and I would come down to L.A. if I have the chance to take a picture with you for my son.

I don't really believe that this would become true....

But, if there's a possibility, please let me now! My son, and of course me, would be very very happy!!!

I stay in the "Residence Inn Marriott" in Fremont and I've got to work Mo-Sa from 6 - 4:30pm. Only on Sunday's I got a day off...

Hopefully this message reaches you!!

Best regards

Jens!