Ryco11757 - new TM? (UPDATE: admin's PM response)

Moderators' Forum.

Ryco11757 - New TM?

Total votes: 0

nowandagain

Ryco11757 - new TM? (UPDATE: admin's PM response)

Post by nowandagain »

Hi everyone :D

Apologies for not being online in absolutely ages!

I have been super busy with work and other commitments that I've had to put autograph collecting on hold. Unfortunately that has meant no TTM requests or IP's in about a year. I apologise for not contributing more on this forum in quite a while.

Anyway, I have been checking my PM's whenever someone sends one. Today I received one from Ryco11757:
Ryco11757 wrote:Hey! i want to request again to be a trainee mod. everybody knows me here, im well known. i have a fan page of collecting autograph TTM that has 1,600 people. i know my stuff. im considered to be helpful. im very a very active member. everyday i make 30 or more useful posts i believe. please if your able to make be a trainee mod!
I assume the TM promotions are still based on these polls? If not, I am happy to close this thread ...

... and yes, I have noticed the last poll for Ryco11757 being a 90% no.

Have a great day everyone!

nowandagain
khackdrums

Re: Ryco11757 - new TM?

Post by khackdrums »

I was wondering why he sent me a pm, but deleted the message soon afterwards. This explains it! Well, you have my vote. I can't stand this kid. He never fails to say something stupid that rubs someone up the wrong way. My vote might be biased...
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Unfortunately I won't vote because I haven't been on in recent times, however Ryco11757 wanted to add this "pitch" or reasons on becoming a TM:
Ryco11757 wrote:"I want to be a trainne mod. when i first joined i had no clue about autograph collecting, i know i have gotton to arguements here and there which im afaid you will use that against me. i have made mistaks in the past. i made a fan page on facebook called "collecting autographs through the mail" which has almost 2,000 members in less than a year. i provide addresses and help people out on my fan page. im on fanmail.biz almost everyday since i joined. i learned so much, that you couldnt believe how much i grew up. i like sharing addresses, helping new members out. oh the "rate the user above" topic i always get a 9/10 or 10.10. im a very known active user. No doubt that i will work hard. you will never meet another member that wants to be a trainee mod as much as me. i will do all i can do to help others. i made alot of friends on here, and i feel like i more people respected me. i dont just say "congrats" on every post. i comment, and mention something interesting i like. i know i help alot of people out. members have PM me about an address and authentiy advice because they know me and they know i have been a member for a while.
So, i would like to be a trainee mod more than anybody you will meet. i will try the best i can to help as many people as i can possible can. thats a promise. this is my 3rd attempt of becoming one. please i love this site and i will never leave. dont use my past against me. thats all. :)"
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Voted...Isn't that his 3rd try? Or were there more?
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

I voted Yes. He's a person who actually knows something about collecting and what is more, wants to be an active TM, which not very common on this board.
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
Lady Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady Rose »

I voted and its a yes for me! The reason is that he is very helpful when it comes to autographs. He logs in evey day and has over 200 autographs! He did admit to his past and said sorry for them. I think he deserves a 2nd chance!
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Did you guys simply choose to forget the horrible things this kid has done in the past? I can't believe the voting is this close and he might actually become a TM... This is insane. He asks us not to use his past against him, but I find it hard to forget. He's a lying, cheating, sexist, argumentative, spamming stalker who has been banned 1, 2, 10 times!
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

My vote is not connected with past. I don't care about that. The thing is that he doesn't act professionally. He writes a comment like: this is sec when autograph is authentic and argues with other members quite often. That is the only reason I voted for no.
He is interested in this hobby and knows about it. He can be VERY helpful and nice but he often he doesn't act very professionally.
-Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
annie985

Post by annie985 »

I vote a big NO because he has harassed me and other mods. I know that's in the past, but I think if he did that then there's nothing preventing him from continuing to do it once he's a TM. I also agree that he doesn't give useful advice. He told someone to write a very long letter as a way of getting a response and when I responded that letter length doesn't matter as long as it comes heartfelt, he PM'd me :roll: I think there's a reason why we have always said no before and the patterns and behaviors are still there, so I will continue to say no.
Autograph Collector since 2008
Favorite Autos: Raynor Arkenbout, John-Paul Lavoisier, Thore Scholerman, Marnie Schulenburg, Christian Bale, Mary Tyler Moore
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi everyone :D

Last call for votes if you have not voted already. I will be closing this poll very soon.

nowandagain