Separate feedback area for sports/movie related responses

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
rob234111

Separate feedback area for sports/movie related responses

Post by rob234111 »

I've spent way too much time trying to sift through the feedback pages that a clogged with sports feedback that I don't really care about. I'm not into sports and yes, I can ignore them, it would make it a hell of a lot more convenient to have a separate section for the sports and one for the Arts and Entertainment feedback. Some people are only here to collect from celebrities, not athletes.

This is just my idea.
Rob234111 / Robert the other Weasley
http://www.youtube.com/roberttheotherweasley

Favourite Successes - Evanna Lynch In-Person, J.K. Rowling Authentic, Satoshi Tajiri Authentic

Currently Waiting For Responses From - Fantastic Beasts Cast

Most Recent - David Tennant
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Separate feedback area for sports/movie related response

Post by Annataz »

I agree with this!
OrrElse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by OrrElse »

I am in agreement with this. Do different categories under the Feedback forum for different group headings like sports, TV, movies, and music. It would make finding feedback so much easier this way.
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by CWill97 »

It takes time to do this and admin probably wouldn't want to if he hasn't addressed this topic already :( I would be in support of this though
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!