Fan Clubs

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
raulpor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Fan Clubs

Post by raulpor »

Hi everybody,i think we must create some fan clubs.if we can create,we cab become more social here.For example,ı am fan of Jason Statham.And if we create Jason Club,we can find another fans of Jason Statham.and we can send letters or things like that collektively.i think it is more funny,Anyone agree with me?
raulpor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by raulpor »

I was wondering why nobody agree with me????I think my idea is very great...
Everything will be over,one day...
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

lol. I understand what your saying, because for like birthdays and things like that... one person in the "fanclub" on here can gather notes and stuff together and put them in a card or whatever and send them to the celebrity in hopes of a response. but idk though because id prefer a single response to me rather than a collective response to a group of people.
puppylover6391
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by puppylover6391 »

I think it's a good idea, but there it might just take up too much server space (unless they have enough) to add 10 or so extra forums.

I guess everyone here could just vote in a poll and maybe like the top 5 would be created.
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

yeah, or it could just go in the general section. But either way it wouldnt make a difference to me, I dont need to talk to other people that like the same celebs i do.