Feedback Forum suggestion

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
georgethree33
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Feedback Forum suggestion

Post by georgethree33 »

If you visit the main page of fanmail.biz - there are direct links to the feedback section of the forum and to the request a celeb section. So it should come as no surprise why newbies and longtime posters alike abuse the feedback section and post questions there that would be better suited to other sections - because they only visit the feedback section. I'd wager most of them either enter the forum using that direct link for feedback, or the links to the "Last 10 feedbacks received" and never venture any further into the forum than the feedback section as a result.

Perhaps we'd have fewer posts in the wrong categories - if a direct link to the overall forum was readily available on the home page...
Favorite Film/TV Autographs: Robin Williams (Not Secretarial), every James Bond 007 actor from film and TV, every actor/stuntman (and actress) to ever play Jason in Friday the 13th film series, and every man to ever portray Superman on the TV, film, radio, stage, video games and in animation.

Favorite Rock/Metal autographs: Van Halen (Dave/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Van Hagar (Sammy/Eddie/Alex/Mike), Helloween, Savatage (all members including Criss), Overkill, Stratovarius, Manowar, Arch Enemy, Steve Perry, Journey with Arnel Pineda, Chicago (minus Robert Lamm), Peter Cetera, the Beach Boys (50th anniversary reunion lineup), Beach Boys current lineup, and Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones.

Favorite comic book sketches/signatures: Wayne Boring, Joe Shuster, Curt Swan, Jim Lee, Jon Bogdanove, Brett Breeding, Ron Frenz, Ivan Reis, Mart Nodell, Bob Kane, Carmine Infantino, Dan Jurgens, Howard Bender.
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Feedback Forum suggestion

Post by supertoneman »

i do agree with that. it can get confusing on where to post the question if you don't know what you are doing on this site.
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/