Success Percentage

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
Phillies747
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Success Percentage

Post by Phillies747 »

I think there should be a success percentage on each address for a person or team. That will tell you if you should send something more valuable or less valuable.

{up}
Phillies!!!
Nickriggi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Success Percentage

Post by Nickriggi »

great idea, got my vote
~PLEASE! Do not comment on my topics saying that they are not real, if I think they are real, let me think that. Although, I do ask that you agree with me on an authentic autograph if I say it is real. Thank you!
Favorite Successes: In This Moment x2 (IP), Bam Margera x3, Asking Alexandria x2 (IP)
Wanted: Avenged Sevenfold, Maria Brink, Emma Stone, Emma Roberts, Walking Dead Cast
**Successes: AP - 8 | PSP - 1 | IP - 27 | PP - 2 | Total - 38**
I am ALWAYS looking for trades, please ask me what I have available, and tell me what you have to offer.
Join My Autograph Selling & Trading Site! http://nickriggi.com/forums/index.php
Lesmizlover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lesmizlover »

You have my vote too!
-lesmizlover
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Follow my Instagram for collecting: @the_autograph

Most Wanted: Les Miz Cast, Hunger Games Cast, Harry Potter Cast, Ellen Degeneres, Kathie Lee and Hoda, Taylor Swift, JK Rowling, Suzanne Collins, Katy Perry, Divergent Cast, Ariana Grande, John Green, TFIOS Cast

Successes: Chad Henne(IP),Selena Gomez(SFM),Amanda Seyfred, Isabelle Allen, Misty May-Treanor, Donald Trump, Daniel Radcliffe, JK Rowling (PP), Ariana Grande, Cameron Ocasio, Jennette McCurdy, Kelly Clarkson, Drake Bell, Victoria Justice, Eric Stonestreet, Ashley Wagner, Paul Wylie (IP), Gracie Gold, Harry Connick Jr., Selena Gomez, Janelle Arthur, Jason Dolley (VV), Bridget Mendler, Peyton List, Elle Fanning, Rupert Grint (PP and authentic VV), Christopher Paolini, Maree Cheatham, Sam and Cat Cast, Marie Lu, Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Carl Hiaasen, Gayle Forman, Chloë Grace Moretz, Theo James, Veronica Roth x4, Alexander Ludwig, Willow Shields, and Sam Claffin
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

That is a good idea but i doubt it will ever happen this forum is having problems deleting all the spam i doubt admin has to time to update the forum
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
Spookii
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Spookii »

I'm all for this.
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

This won't work for several reasons.
1) The definition of success varies by member--some dub PPs, APs, & Secs as "Successes", and regard them as such. Find celebs who send APs and you'll see that it's treated as authentic for the entire thread on some threads.
2) If you consider every return as a success, then that's misleading for serious collectors. If you only consider authentic signatures as successes, then who gets to be the authenticator? PPs are easy, APs can vary, but Secs are more of a fluid discussion than a conclusion.
3) An accurate percentage would require that everyone who write an address register that with the board, which almost nobody will do. Otherwise it would just be a percentage of successes received out of total returns received, which would be pointless, as it would be skewed favorably toward those who don't return items except those that they sign, regardless of how few that is.
4) admin doesn't care about anyone's opinions except his own.
SoCal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SoCal »

MW1221 wrote:This won't work for several reasons.
1) The definition of success varies by member--some dub PPs, APs, & Secs as "Successes", and regard them as such. Find celebs who send APs and you'll see that it's treated as authentic for the entire thread on some threads.
2) If you consider every return as a success, then that's misleading for serious collectors. If you only consider authentic signatures as successes, then who gets to be the authenticator? PPs are easy, APs can vary, but Secs are more of a fluid discussion than a conclusion.
3) An accurate percentage would require that everyone who write an address register that with the board, which almost nobody will do. Otherwise it would just be a percentage of successes received out of total returns received, which would be pointless, as it would be skewed favorably toward those who don't return items except those that they sign, regardless of how few that is.
Seriously, you're going to bump up a topic from 3 years ago! {down}
MW1221
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MW1221 »

SoCal wrote:
Excuse me? The post above mine is from January 2014.

But nice try.
Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jammydodger »

MW1221 wrote:
SoCal wrote:
Excuse me? The post above mine is from January 2014.

But nice try.
So why did you bump it up 3 months later mike? and why did you put your home address on the internet a few years ago for? That's a bit silly isn't it