Sport Success Forum

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
Swanny13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Sport Success Forum

Post by Swanny13 »

I really only collect sports autos and thought if there was a section just for those successes it might be useful for sports collectors. Thannks. :D
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sport Success Forum

Post by osiris »

This request comes up time and again, but unfortunately it's not practical. If we were to seperate sports, then the issue will be raised as to whether to seperate politicians, musicians from actors & other sections, and then what about people who fit into more than one category? We'd also need seperate sections in both TTM, VV and IP. For these reason, Admin has chosen not to seperate any.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
packrat

Post by packrat »

At one time I also thought it was a good idea, but I can live with what we have. There are plenty of sports successes by category listed in the "Autograph Collecting Discussion" forum. You can browse through those threads and see what's been happening. You can also use the search box above in an attempt to find feedback as well. There's plenty enough resources here to help out in that area.
Swanny13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Swanny13 »

I did not think abou it that way. Well, thanks for atleast taking my idea into consideration.