Video of what to send (letter,sase,photo,etc)

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
HarryPotterCast:D
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Video of what to send (letter,sase,photo,etc)

Post by HarryPotterCast:D »

There's been so many "what do I put in my letter" topics. So I think the newbies need a visual look at it, like say a video
Most wanted autographs: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch, Helena Bonham Carter, J.K. Rowling, Selena Gomez, Katie Leung, Robert Pattison, Barack Obama, Kristen Stewart, Munro Chamber, Jordan Todosey, Melinda Shankar, Aislinn Paul, and many more!
Waiting for: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Devon Murray, Katie Leung, Helena Bonham Carter, Selena Gomez (via SFM), Evanna Lynch, Matthew Lewis, Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton, James Phelps, and Oliver Phelps
Autographs Received: Emma Watson
charliestcloud
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Video of what to send (letter,sase,photo,etc)

Post by charliestcloud »

That would be a great idea for the newbies!! Are you going to make one??
*~When you're heart is in you're dreams, no request is to extreme!!~*
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograp ... 0176062093
My MOST Wanted: LIAM HEMSWORTH!!!
HarryPotterCast:D
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HarryPotterCast:D »

i dont really know because i myself are a newbie. It would be a great help though if someone did.
Most wanted autographs: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch, Helena Bonham Carter, J.K. Rowling, Selena Gomez, Katie Leung, Robert Pattison, Barack Obama, Kristen Stewart, Munro Chamber, Jordan Todosey, Melinda Shankar, Aislinn Paul, and many more!
Waiting for: Rupert Grint, Daniel Radcliffe, Devon Murray, Katie Leung, Helena Bonham Carter, Selena Gomez (via SFM), Evanna Lynch, Matthew Lewis, Bonnie Wright, Tom Felton, James Phelps, and Oliver Phelps
Autographs Received: Emma Watson
rob234111

Post by rob234111 »

I will be making a video series for autograph collecting withing the next couple days
Rob234111 / Robert the other Weasley
http://www.youtube.com/roberttheotherweasley

Favourite Successes - Evanna Lynch In-Person, J.K. Rowling Authentic, Satoshi Tajiri Authentic

Currently Waiting For Responses From - Fantastic Beasts Cast

Most Recent - David Tennant
packrat

Post by packrat »

You don't need a video. By far, the biggest reason for all the constant postings are because people don't take the time to read the stickied topics or to do a search for a similar topic. We have become a nation of folks who throw the directions away and then try to assemble the product blindly.