Homepages

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
lummycorks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Homepages

Post by lummycorks »

Hello

I think that each member should have a 'homepage' which they can update. This way, if a member enjoys looking at the autographs and comments of another specific member, they can quickly look at their updates! I think this would be bonza!

You could have things like pictures, news and latest autographs etc.

I think this would be fabulous!

Thanks
****LUMMYCORKS****

Visit the websites:
www.thetworonnies.yolasite.com
COMING SOON - www.asktheactor.yolasite.com
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Homepages

Post by osiris »

Many users, yourself included, have their own websites for this. If, as I think you mean, you're suggesting each member have an individual thread on the forum this would get quickly out of hand and be difficult to maintain. There is a function on the forum to display all posts made by an individual, which may be an easier option?
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
lummycorks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Homepages

Post by lummycorks »

osiris wrote:Many users, yourself included, have their own websites for this. If, as I think you mean, you're suggesting each member have an individual thread on the forum this would get quickly out of hand and be difficult to maintain. There is a function on the forum to display all posts made by an individual, which may be an easier option?
But i still think it would be much more easy to organise. I think it would be so much easier osiris..
****LUMMYCORKS****

Visit the websites:
www.thetworonnies.yolasite.com
COMING SOON - www.asktheactor.yolasite.com