Removal of Current and Upcoming Productions

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Removal of Current and Upcoming Productions

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

Would there be a way to remove the forum topic "Current and Upcoming Productions" from the board? That portion of the board hasn't been updated in over a year. I don't think it serves a purpose any longer.

Thanks,
hockeyfan1994
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Removal of Current and Upcoming Productions

Post by Classikmetal »

I'd say so, too...It gets kind of annoying being there and not being updated. :neutral:
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

Really happy to see that this topic hasn't even been responded to by any admin or moderators...this has gotten about as much participation as the upcoming productions.
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

hockeyfan1994 wrote:Really happy to see that this topic hasn't even been responded to by any admin or moderators...this has gotten about as much participation as the upcoming productions.
Sorry, I usually respond to these topics in a timely fashion, but I have been extremely busy. I completely agree with your suggestion. Chrissy (GM who looked after that forum) is no longer an active member of this forum. No one chose to take responsibility of updating the addresses after she left. Therefore, there is no reason to keep the forum. The Add / Request a 'Via Venue' Address forum is sufficient enough. With that said, it's completely up to Admin to delete that forum. GMs and Mods do not have the required permissions to alter those types of things.

While Admin is at it he might as well delete this forum since none of the great ideas are ever implemented. As a member once said, this forum is where great ideas go to die. I do like reading through people suggestions though, but it's bittersweet since most of the ideas won't see the light of day...
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

khackdrums wrote:
hockeyfan1994 wrote:Really happy to see that this topic hasn't even been responded to by any admin or moderators...this has gotten about as much participation as the upcoming productions.
Sorry, I usually respond to these topics in a timely fashion, but I have been extremely busy. I completely agree with your suggestion. Chrissy (GM who looked after that forum) is no longer an active member of this forum. No one chose to take responsibility of updating the addresses after she left. Therefore, there is no reason to keep the forum. The Add / Request a 'Via Venue' Address forum is sufficient enough. With that said, it's completely up to Admin to delete that forum. GMs and Mods do not have the required permissions to alter those types of things.

While Admin is at it he might as well delete this forum since none of the great ideas are ever implemented. As a member once said, this forum is where great ideas go to die. I do like reading through people suggestions though, but it's bittersweet since most of the ideas won't see the light of day...
Thank you for responding to my question and being very honest about the forum and lack of interest by the admin to implement anything that any of us actually care to see happen to improve the site. Ahhhhh...what do we know anyway?
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

Instead of deleting the thread, would it not be possible for someone to take care of it?

I'm not sure how other members feel but it looks like it would be a great topic to keep as up-to-date as possible, but obviously it would take time and someone would really need to dedicate to looking after it.