We need to attach autographs to profiles

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
JackRedmond
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

We need to attach autographs to profiles

Post by JackRedmond »

How about fanmail.biz could include a sample of the person's autograph
for example look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_obama and you can see his signature on the right.
Just an idea what do you think?
picture too big

Favourite Autographs: Cheryl Ferguson, Judge Judy, Linda Henry, Amy Dumas, Ellie Goulding, Rey Mysterio
Waiting On: Barbara Windsor, Karen Gillan, Katherine Kelly, Barbara Knox, Julia Sawalha, & Billie Piper
Most Wanted: Lady GAGA, Rihanna, Chelsea Handler, Jonathan Ross
IP Successes: Rey Mysterio, Verity Rushworth, Brian Connelly, Liz Robertson, Chloe Hart, John Savident, Rachel Pilkington (RTE The Clinic), Torrie Wilson, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Jackie Gayda, Melina Perez, The Undertaker, Nunzio, Joy Giovanni, The Big Show, Ronan Keating, Charlie Haas, Phil Coulter, Chavo Guerrero, & Ray Shah (Big Brother 4).
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: We need to attach autographs to profiles

Post by omgitscaro »

I think it's a nice idea, but I have a few concerns:

a) that would take a lot of time, considering the thousands of celebrity pages on this site.
b) just think if something happened to the site and if one of the autographs landed on the wrong person's page. That would probably confuse everyone! :shock:
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Considering the small staff that currently contributes to this site, this would take an extraordinary amount of time and effort. I only have a limited amount of time per day to devote to this site. Also, there are numerous debates over legitimacy of some celebrities autographs. Who would be the judge of which sample would be used for the profile?

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vjw0307 »

Better yet, if you get a success, you should post a scan of your success along with a close up of the signature.
kimsmarkin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimsmarkin »

If you want to add a photo, all you have to do is follow these steps: Login to your account where photo appear. Click on Manage My Profile Photo Available left of the screen and follow the instructions.