A Sports Section

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

A Sports Section

Post by vjw0307 »

I, along with several others I'm sure, collect mostly sports autographs. I enjoy seeing other peoples non-sports successes but it would be really nice to be able to click on a sports section and see what others are getting back without having to sift through everything else...
CWill97
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: A Sports Section

Post by CWill97 »

I agree with this. It would be very convienant to make different categories for feedback.
CWill
EVERY REQUEST INCLUDES A SASE, INDEX CARD FOR "SLIGHT" PROTECTION AND LOR!!

NONE OF MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE FOR SALE!!! THEY ARE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ONLY!!!

Autograph collecting is a hobby of mine. It is not meant to be anything for profit nor beyond my enjoyment. I only send out to people I have deep respect for in their profession/field. I send out to the following but not limited to: professional/college athletes/coaches, actors/actresses from TV shows, artists/authors, voice actors/actresses, and any other random celebrity I love/respect. I try to respect everyone's privacy the best I can.

Feel free to private message me about anything. I'm always willing to help if I can. Just do not demand addresses/advice. Be chill about it and I'll definitely be of some help! Aggression and entitlement gets nothing.

Best advice I can give everyone about autograph collecting through the mail are the 3 P's:

BE POLITE!!!
BE POSITIVE!!!
BE PATIENT!!!
Revolver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Revolver »

This has been suggested many a time on this forum and never gets implemented - probably never will.
See my latest successes! Click -> Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

The whole "Forum Ideas" forum is such a tease really. A place for everyone to suggest ideas that'll never be implemented.
mwo925
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwo925 »

I would like to see this as well.

Make sure you visit my autograph page with the link below.
http://www.myspace.com/535882298
HIHIHI
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HIHIHI »

excellent idea! {up} {up} [ca]
gojo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gojo »

I too agree with having a separate SPORTS section, as i DO NOT collect sports autographs, and have NO interest in them at all. No offense or disrespect to the folks who do collect them, by any means! We all have our preferences for sure.

WHY does FanMail.biz IGNORE this proposal? I can't see why anyone, regarless of what types of autpgraphs they collect, would oppose to this and not find it an asset to this site.

I would like to see a respose from someone who is responsible for this site; giving us a definitive answer.

Thanks a million,

GoJo
RIP Amy Jade Winehouse; your genius changed my life forever.
VIVA WINEHOUSE!
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

^ the reason why a number of people are reticent to split the feedbacks into sections is because you'd have to have a seperate section for politicians/public figures and then what about people that were/are sportsmen but are now in entertainment. Or even politicians that were in entertainment! It gets very complicated and means a lot more work.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.