A list of PPs, APs and Sec's

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner

A list of PPs, APs and Sec's

Post by legendwithoutaname »

This back and further battle over real authentic autographs versus everything else is getting old.

The one's in the know understand that certain auto's are just out right Fakes, but due to the rules of the forums we can't comment on that unless asked.

I think we need a topic that contains a list of known TTM PPs, APs and Secs but I also know this is a debatable issue and will never happen.

Why have members listed as autograph experts when they are not allowed to freely comment on the authenticity of autographs?

I feel having a master list that is only editable by the autograph experts and is often updated and in the FEEDBACK fourum is the way to go.
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: A list of PPs, APs and Sec's

Post by Jaffer »

There is already such lists....
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Jaffer wrote:There is already such lists....
Check out the stickied topics in the Is My Autograph Authentic? forum. There are three topics at the top that cover PP's, AP's, and Secretarials TTM. {up}

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
legendwithoutaname

Post by legendwithoutaname »

The list needs a major overhaul. I also think it should be moved to Feedback.

But what do I know.
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

This is where our own research has to come in. Even the 'experts' can be mistaken sometimes. I study up on what people are getting TTM and compare the signatures that I know are obtained IP and really look for common factors in both successes, like letter style, certain curves of letters, specially dedications, the more they write on the photo the easier it is to find similarities. {up} I also have HUNDREDS of Autograph Examples saved on my flash drives and external hard drives that I get from the succeses members on here receive (I Probably even have scans of the ones you've posted :lol: ) and I can always go back and compare if I find more examples. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
jrott
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrott »

khackdrums wrote:
Jaffer wrote:There is already such lists....
Check out the stickied topics in the Is My Autograph Authentic? forum. There are three topics at the top that cover PP's, AP's, and Secretarials TTM. {up}
There was a list under those 3 topics but the lists have been deleted
but due to the rules of the forums we can't comment on that unless asked.
Can you point me to the rules that state this? I dont see this listed anywhere

I beleive that in the address section where the address is listed for the celeb, there should be a note that says
Believed to send Autopen
Believed to be Sec etc.........

If we are a true autograph community (the true definition) then the members should have the tools to educate themselves and if the tools are not there (like now) then its fair that other members educate others in collecting
How many members think studio Fan mail is real? Its about education
mufcdd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mufcdd »

jrott wrote:
Can you point me to the rules that state this? I dont see this listed anywhere

I beleive that in the address section where the address is listed for the celeb, there should be a note that says
Believed to send Autopen
Believed to be Sec etc.........

If we are a true autograph community (the true definition) then the members should have the tools to educate themselves and if the tools are not there (like now) then its fair that other members educate others in collecting
How many members think studio Fan mail is real? Its about education
[/quote]

Its always been an "unwritten rule" but its ridiculous and one that NO ONE should ever agree should be in place.

This forum has become more of a "any reply=success" than "autograph=success" forum, unfortunately.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MY TWITTER PAGE! OVER 10,000 FOLLOWERS!
Theone30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Theone30 »

I agree that a new updated list of sec's AP's and PP should be formed. Not to knock anyone success but to give everyone a better understanding of what the word "authentic" means. I for one will never call a sec a success. But still there are secs being recieved every week. Maybe if there was a list users wouldn't waste time on them and instead use it to send to someone who will sign authenticlly.

Waiting for many former and current US Politicians and Historical Figures:

Most Wanted--Henry Kissinger.(PM if you have one and want to trade)
Baseball HOF collection--40 and counting
2011 has been my best year for autographs over 300 in so far
*Don't post email addresses*