Adding TTM/VV results and new celebrity addresses

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
khackdrums

Adding TTM/VV results and new celebrity addresses

Post by khackdrums »

I love how Movie Eye allows its members to easily submit celebrity mail results and new addresses for a particular celebrity. It's simple and fast, by the use of standarized, edible forms.

For example, when you would like to add a result, you simply:

1. Click the "submit your mail results" next to the address you used.

2. Next a standarized, edible form pops up that allows everything imaginable to submit your result.
-The form allows members to bubble in whether it was a success, RTS, or other. If you choose success, a drop-down menu appears allowing you to choose from a list of "success types" (ex. looks authentic (but not sure), definetly authentic, personalized to me, PP, AP, stamped signature, secretarial, no idea/other).
-After choosing the success type, you are allowed to check all that apply concerning what you sent (letter, SASE, IRC's, photo(s)).
-There is also a convenient pull-down menu for both sent and received dates. --The form allows you to upload a picture directly from your computer (no need for the use of third party sites).
-At the bottom of the form members are allowed to add any additional notes/comments.

3. Click submit and your done!

Submitting a new celibrity using the same type of form as above and is just as simple!

I recommend we look into this type of feature. Not only will it expediate the process of submitting results, but it will also help add addresses to the future database! {up}

I recommend checking out Movie Eye to see what I'm talking about!

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
packrat

Re: Adding TTM/VV results and new celebrity addresses

Post by packrat »

khackdrums wrote:2. Next a standarized, edible form pops up
(emphasis mine)

This must be something new. A form that can be eaten off the internet?
khackdrums

Post by khackdrums »

Editable...sorry. Spell check gets confused sometimes and I'm too lazy to proof read. Feel free to proof read my posts from now on, I'm sure you'll find loads of mistakes! Thanks buddy!

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
packrat

Post by packrat »

Actually, I was just busting your chops. I saw the word "edible" and just could not help it.
missmaile
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaile »

I think this would be a great idea and would save the mods time as they wouldnt have to leave messages asking for dates and addresses etc...
Started Collecting December 2009
Autographs Recieved so far - Paul O'Grady,Christine Conradt,Barbara Windsor,Cinthia Burke,Alan Carr, Chris Evans,Maisie Smith,Eleanor Tomlinson,Rita Simons,Will Young,Melinda Messenger,Ian Wright,Kate Walsh,Judge Judy, Officer Byrd,Miranda Hart,Trisha Goddard,Kim Woodburn,James May,Charlie Dimmock, J K ROWLING, Kris Marshall,Noel Edmonds,Elkie Brooks,Derren Brown,June brown,Craig David,Ben Fogle,Tony Blair,Melissa Joan Hart,Ben Barnes,Ken Leung,Zoe Ball,Jorgie Porter,Angela Lansbury,Gemma Arterton,Gil Birmingham,Dave Legeno,Jeremy Sumpter,Jake Woods,Gino D'Acampo,Yunjin Kim,Melanie Walters
Most Waned - Cast of Twilight, Lost, Hollyoaks and Greys Anatomy, NellyFurtado, Sarah Michelle Geller and Catherine Tate and sooooo many more, it would take all day to list them!!