Trade Feedback...

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Trade Feedback...

Post by Jaffer »

In my opinion, there should be leniancy in feedback , as of all the trades I have done, only one have I been able to give valid feedback because most deals are done through PM. Are we that cynical????
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
khackdrums

Re: Trade Feedback...

Post by khackdrums »

I don't quite follow what you trying to convey here... Could you please rephrase your question? How are we being cynical? What's going on? :? Who, what, when, where, why?

Khackdrums :D
Kyle :)

DON'T TREAD ON ME! [us] PRIDE!

Grunge is Dead.
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

Good question Khackdrums, I don't understand either
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

I think I know what jaffer means. ( correct me if I'm wrong jaffer )

I think he means that there should be some kind of topic in feedback that tells you if someone is a "good" trader or not. For example; I was looking for a certain autograph, and offer to trade it for another one. You would read that, and tell me you have the a.g. I want, and you want to trade. But How do we know that we can trust each other, I could be lieing, or you could.
I think that's what jaffer means, a feedback that tells us if a person is a good trader and not some1 that is a, how do call it, a con artist? ( may a bit cruel, but I can't find a beter word )

I hope I'm right
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

I believe Jaffer is trying to say that deals done via PM (and not publicly on the forum) should also be eligible to be posted on the feedback thread. I don't think that would be a good idea though, since it would allow for even more lying/scamming.

And this isn't the first time I've said it, but this forum really needs a proper feedback system similar to vBulletin's iTrader.
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

I think you might have a point dfreely, but I'm not sure if there is a system that is totaly scam proof. But maybe they can make some improvements
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

No system is scam-proof, but iTrader would at least offer ease and versatility. It's up to the mods to make sure everything is in check, regardless of whatever feedback method is used.
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

True, but there is another problem. Let's say I scammed you, however doesn't matter, but I scammed you, and you're telling everyone not to do any form of trading with me, and the mods step in. I can very easely sign in, using a new username, and do the same thing over and over. That's the point I think. And for the record, I'm not a scammer.
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

It's really up to each person whether or not they want to deal with someone with no feedback, just like eBay. Even if a scammer came back with a new account, he would at least start with 0 score. It's unlikely a lot of people would choose him over, say, someone with a feedback score of 20.