Great Suggestion!

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
smanzari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Great Suggestion!

Post by smanzari »

I have a suggestion as alot of us trade stamps on here. I am also a member of just about every baseball card trading website on the internet and all of them have feedback for the user posted under their name to the left. This is usually just a total but clicking on it leads you to their eBay type feedback left by people they have traded with. I think this would be a great way to promote the site and trade easier without any doubts!
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Great Suggestion!

Post by dfreely »

It is a good suggestion. It's also unfortunate it'll never see the light of day.

I'm not sure if there's even an iTrader-style hack for phpBB either.
smanzari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smanzari »

dfreely wrote:It is a good suggestion. It's also unfortunate it'll never see the light of day.

I'm not sure if there's even an iTrader-style hack for phpBB either.
There is- The other sites I use are both phpBB as I was actually playing around with the code a couple months back to try and launch an idea of mine (unsuccessful)
dfreely
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dfreely »

Well isn't that something. At least half of the forums I visit use vBulletin, so I'm used to seeing iTrader ratings under everyone's usernames, and I can definitely see a similar system being useful here, both for the trading of stamps and autographs. Unfortunately though, this forum doesn't exactly make use of good (or any..) suggestions.

I also just realized this may actually be the only phpBB forum I visit. Go figure.
smanzari
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smanzari »

I am actually working on an internet based credit system that matched either an IP, CC, or someother # to feedback used all over the net so scammers can't be just jumping site to site. It is still in the early stages but I will definitely post a link when its done!
Please do not message me for any reason- I will not respond, I no longer use this website.
coolmoors

Post by coolmoors »

Hi smanzari! Just wondering, but what sites are those baseball trading ones you go to? AS you already know, I am a baseball fan and would like to trade, buy, and sell alot of my baseball autographs. Please pm me the sites. Thanks!

THANKS BOBBY!

Credit to nicole175 for the Bobby Cox sig.

Credit to me for the Chipper Jones sig.

Please feel free to pm me if you need any help.

I am jhey99's father on Pat Neshek's message board.
I am also bravesautographs on Baseball Fever.

Trusted buyers, sellers, and traders: cards918, Paigey012, jjj, stephj32, _Christopher_ ,Classikmetal, colinjames, gatornation95, JoshProductions, SugarBearAMB, t-cards, and Theone30