Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

*~MiLeY's NuMbEr OnE fAn~ wrote:WONDERFUL. I never really mailed celebrities, but now that's one of my top hobbies.

THANK YOU FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!!!!!! :P
Ditto. Autograph collecting is now one of my top & also one of my favorite hobbies. Before I started autograph collecting in August 2006, I only sent one letter to a celebrity & that was Mike Judge in 2002 (Mike Judge created Beavis & Butthead, King Of The Hill, et al).
raulpor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by raulpor »

Firstly i want to thank 2 u create such a nice site.But when i am online, i cant do anything apart from searching some addresses ,if u can add some activities such as some fan clubs ,it can be more funny. it is just my idea.thanx...:)
Laetitia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Laetitia »

Hi !!

Would it be possible to have a small French-speaking section?
And it is a very good site.

Bye :wink:

Thank You Jean Grey
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Salut

Pendant que nous avons beaucoup de membres des divers pays ce seraient dur à accomadate toutes les langues étrangères.

Votre meilleur pari serait d'utiliser un traducteur en ligne si vous avez quelque chose de lecture de difficulté.

Merci pour la suggestion bien que

Roughly Translated

Hi

While we have many members from various countries it would be hard to accomadate all the foreign languages.

Your best bet would be to use an online translator if you have difficulty reading something.

Thanks for the suggestion though
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

I absolutely love fanmail.biz.. I came across it in November & have been addicted to it ever since! Autograph collecting is now one of my main hobbies! Everyone on fanmail is so helpful! I love it!
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3
Rockmadman2007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Post by Rockmadman2007 »

I love this website! I would have never ever thought that i would have over 60 autographs in a 3 month span!!! Its amazing. I'm glad this website is here! And free. All the others cost money and it made me angry because i couldn't get any addresses. :mad: But this address is awesome!!! Thanks for all the help everybody! :mrgreen:
carmela_cruz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by carmela_cruz »

FanMail.biz is the best and i hope that you will put no right click so NO ONE can ever COPY the images in this forum. i also hope that you will POST the ADDRESSES of the all celebrities in the country including the PHILIPPINES.
Last edited by carmela_cruz on Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
jennyblue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jennyblue »

love the webpage. it is amazing how you are able to have people reach out to their favorite celebrites. Though i have noticed that there are a lot of "old" posts out there and a lot of mutliple ones as well back to back. it may help make the site move faster if some of the older threads would be cleaned up
*~ Skydreamer ~*

Post by *~ Skydreamer ~* »

here is a great site !!! and i wanna say ... if you need help -everybody-,you can send PM or e-mail me ! {thumb2} :mrgreen:

* ~ Twilight ~ Elijah Wood ~ Lover Forever ! =)) ~*

My ELIJAH WOOD forum --->> http://elwood.tt.cx

Need help ? PLEASE send an e-mail to me ! : mrswood@fanmail.biz ;)

- Thanks seb88 for my pretty sig ! -