Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
writergirl123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by writergirl123 »

i really like this site. i was grounded yesterday and i anted to write to miley cyrus, and i stumbled upon this site. its really cool. honestly, the only thing i worry about is becoming addicted because i already have a list of like 20 people to write too lol doesn't sound like much to you professionals but I'm only 14...but I'm still grounded tomorrow so i'll be on here again...it's really cool but I'm limiting myself to sending out two a day lol...idk how many you guys send out but some people are waiting for like 25 autographs! thats a lot!

i hate popups but i dont think they can be fixed. you should add a search engine where instead of searching the web you can type in the name and you can get to the page with their address and feedback, etc. so you dont have to dig through the pages of "S" 's or "C" 's or whatever.
Favorite TTM: Zac Efron, Jason Dohring, Alyson Stoner
Favorite In-person: Mitchel Musso
(When I get this person's in the mail i WiLL FREAKK): Leighton Meester
Aimee OC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Aimee OC »

Hey writergirl123 {thumb2}

You Should Try This Link, It's The Fanmail Toolbar, You Just Type In The Name Of The Celbrity You Want An Address For & It Should Come Up!

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?t=1660 <<arrow$

Good Luck With Your Pending Requests,

Aimee xXx :mrgreen:

Latest Success:
Jared Padalecki & Gisele Bundchen.
Football-K.West-54
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

More Sport Addresses

Post by Football-K.West-54 »

I think you guys should make it easier to find sports athletes. aka, football,baseball, basketball, soccer etc.
Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee! - Ali
kevinle123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kevinle123 »

for so long i have been looking for a site like this. all the moderators and everybody on this site is so helpful and i thank you! go fanmail.biz!!
Jodelle Ferland is the best!
purpleyes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purpleyes »

Love Fanmail.biz and been obssesed with the site and autograph collecting ever since i stumbled onto this.

one suggestion: maybe an approximate date can be added in the date page of the celebrity? taking the average days that it took for all sucesses
done_with_like
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by done_with_like »

I have a suggestion. Once one writes to a celeb and gets a reply, they can rate the the celeb on reply, (or how fast they replied, etc)
For example: I send a letter to Jo Mama and get a personazlied reply 5 days later. I would rate them 5 out of 5. But then let's say I write a letter to Nancy Fancy and I get a signed photo 2 months later, I'd say 3 out 5 stars. Then let's say I write to Bob McBob and get no reply after a year, I'd rate them 0 out 5.
I hope that makes sense.

but besides that, you're doing a wonderful job!
Brianna
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

Emiley wrote:This is such an awesome website! I'm so happy I found this website, I went on an Emily Osment site and found it. Heehee. I can't wait to send out letters to celebs for the first time! I hope I get feedback.
Yep, fanmail.biz is an 100% excellent site. In August 2006, I decided to start collecting autographs but a lot of the sites make you pay to get the address. After doing a Google search, I found fanmail.biz & it has been my #1 autograph site, Star Collector located at http://www.star-collector.net/ is also my favorite autograph site after fanmail.

If it wasn't for fanmail & Star Collector, I wouldn't even have any autographs. I have 19 SFM's & 2 autographs which I requested myself from the actual celebrities.
x Pirates-Fan x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x Pirates-Fan x »

I don't quite know how I found this site but I am sooooo glad I did!!! This site created a whole new hobbie for me. I would also like to thank all the moderators and everyone for everything!!!

x Pirates-Fan x
Nammzi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nammzi »

I'm not too sure where I found this site either, I think I may have been looking up Drum Tabs at the time xD But I am also incredibly glad that I did - Everyone is really friendly and helpful about everything =}
Here comes the world and she is beautifully mysterious

http://scottishspca.fotopic.net/
VaNeSsA hUdGeNs #1 fAn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by VaNeSsA hUdGeNs #1 fAn »

WONDERFUL. I never really mailed celebrities, but now that's one of my top hobbies.

THANK YOU FANMAIL.BIZ!!!!!!!!! :P

&&; set made by me. NO stealies.

Check out my graphics shop! CURRENTLY OPEN!