Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
YOURS_SINCERELY
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

EXCELLENT WORK!

Post by YOURS_SINCERELY »

Amazing site, hats off to admin. I -like many others- found it frustrating searching for celebrity mail addresses, most would make you pay, or were just not up to date! This site is amazing in that not only can you find celeb addresses but you can chat to other collectors and help each other out... Instead of learning by YOUR mistakes you learn off other peoples (as well as your own). Fantastic idea, can't speak highly enough of it!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH YOUR COLLECTING.

All the very best,

{thumb2} [/b]
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."
Margaret Thatcher.
KellyMBel
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by KellyMBel »

DieHard2k5 wrote:An excellent website!!!
One comment/suggestion would be to make a Fanmail toolbar for Firefox!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again!
Yeah a Fanmail toolbar for Firefox would be great! But besides that...great website!
LUX
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LUX »

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE FANMAIL.BIZ, IT IS SOOOO USEFUL !!! Dont ever close this website down because everyone loves it !!! {??}
GREENDAY RULEEEEE
KAISER CHIEFS
ARTIC MONKEYS ~#~
xox

EMO * EMO * EMO
quasarboy21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by quasarboy21 »

I discovered this site by accident while trawling through google and I have to say that I'm amazed by it. Although I'm in the business and therefore have personal access and details to many celebrities, I am often asked by friends where to get addresses from. Instead of referring them to several different books and websites, I will now be directing many people to fanmail.biz!! Keep up the good work!!
ammunitionized
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ammunitionized »

Yeah, I came here by accident as well and am I glad I did!!!

Hmm... suggestions? Let me think.

Maybe no pop-up ads. Although considering this is a free and extensive resource, it's hardly fair to say that.
-_Jessica_-
harrylare
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrylare »

Definately need to get something going where we can all have a live chat amongst the members to discuss all aspects of autograph collecting. It would definately benefit everybody to be able to chat amongst ourselves rather than to wait for replies on posts. What does everybody think????
azngrl444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by azngrl444 »

On the page for Emma Roberts feedback, it lists all of them as return to sender.
spannna
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spannna »

love the website.stumbled upon it one day while i was surfing the net and havnt left. am a fairly regular contributer and have made a few friends and scored alot of awesome autographs.
Definately keeps me out of mischeif :mrgreen:
Latest success: Susan Sarandon vv
Latest RTS: Christopher lloyd
In Person: michael dorman, abbie cornish, joel edgerton, sam worthington, sigrid thornton (pics to come when photobucket comes back online)
Emiley
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Emiley »

This is such an awesome website! I'm so happy I found this website, I went on an Emily Osment site and found it. Heehee. I can't wait to send out letters to celebs for the first time! I hope I get feedback.
dredguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dredguy »

Congratulations to all that have made this wonderful website. My suggestions: more Emoticons (one could express some refined irony...) and especially a way for users tho check other users messages..This feature would be nice if one is searching another user....Cheers to all and please keep up the good work!