Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
SnitchNox50
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Post your comments and suggestions to fanmail.biz

Post by SnitchNox50 »

Hilary*** wrote:I think we should open new topic about which photos to send to celebs, I mean you can post pic and ask for opinions or you can ask someone to find you a nice one...
I don't know if this topic already exist, then I'm sorry for disturbing :neutral:
So, what do you think? :)
Absolutely fantastic idea! I'm struggling to find some Harry Potter screen caps myself :D
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

We need more moderators here, there's a lot of spam
tonyz63
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tonyz63 »

I would like to see different sections for different areas of autographs... Music in one section. TV Shows in another. Movies in another one. Sports in their own section with with sub-sections for each sport... American Football, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball... I'd love to see a section devoted to shows like American Idol (The Voice, X-Factor, the Got Talent series, Idol Series)... Maybe by show or by country or both...

I think it would be more easily to navigate to Garth Brooks if I could go to the music section and then search through the posts that way...

Anthony
ArchieMuskett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ArchieMuskett »

Post by tonyz63 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:16 pm

I would like to see different sections for different areas of autographs... Music in one section. TV Shows in another. Movies in another one. Sports in their own section with with sub-sections for each sport... American Football, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball... I'd love to see a section devoted to shows like American Idol (The Voice, X-Factor, the Got Talent series, Idol Series) and codeprozone ... Maybe by show or by country or both...

I think it would be more easily to navigate to Garth Brooks if I could go to the music section and then search through the posts that way...

Anthony
Yes I also agree that we should see different section for learning different skills.