delete

Have any ideas to improve the forum? Post them here!
crystal815

delete

Post by crystal815 »

deleted
Last edited by crystal815 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: No More Help from Me

Post by omgitscaro »

Yeah, I agree. I have never seen a forum that does so much locking on topics (because they're old, or because of fighting, etc) in my life. :neutral:

However, there are a lot of nice people on here and with that you have to take the good with the bad, I suppose.
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

I agree with both of you, some people are really rude, but there are also a lot of nice and friendly people out here as well. Since I'm a newbie at all of this, I have a lot of questions, and so far everyone has been really relaxed about that and I always receive a nice answer to the question.
I have visited another autograph site, movie-eye, and they are much ruder to one and other a specialy to newbies.

But I do understand Crystal815, I think some people a very very rude.
packrat

Post by packrat »

I am new to this site, but a "veteran" on a few other sites.

It hardly makes a difference where you go, most free forums have the same problems. I find that I have to put up with it in order to get tips and suggestions that can actually be used. I just try to stay away from getting involved in disscussions that have nothing to do with the hobby. Seems to work out pretty well. Keeps the post count down, but that's not why I joined...
Beau
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beau »

I agree with you packrat, this is a problem on a lot of forums. I try to stay away from heavy disscusions as well. But I have to honest, I havent seen a lot of rudnes or fighting here. I have been on other sites also, and it was a lot worse. There where some pretty mean people, who got annoyed by al of my questions ( I'm a newbie in collecting ) Maybe if we just ignore the on-friendlyness, and concentrate on the hobbie, we can still have a good time.
bhenglang
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: delete

Post by bhenglang »

hello Sir and Madams,

may I know why my feedback for an Anne Murray succcess was deleted?
i didn't know where to put my question and i saw this topic quite apt for what happened.
did i do anything wrong?
is there something i should be reading first to be aware? :(

thanks in advance for ANY response..
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

bhenglang wrote:hello Sir and Madams,

may I know why my feedback for an Anne Murray succcess was deleted?
i didn't know where to put my question and i saw this topic quite apt for what happened.
did i do anything wrong?
is there something i should be reading first to be aware? :(

thanks in advance for ANY response..
Most likely because it breached forum rules. The rules state (at the top of every page) that you must include the celebrity's name, the address you used, and the sent & received dates.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

Is there a reason why a via venue address would not be allowed to be shared? I just wondered why "The Ledge" topic has been locked and the address will not be given out?

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen